Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALERT: Be Creative And Stop Requesting For Other Websites Codes
There is love in sharing, i agree but not when the person wants every single features in your website. What happens to creativity?....

Thats one reason your visitor bounce back and will never try o visit that site with similar design as nairaland, create you own ideas and put it to display and not to be asking every single code of a particular website.

And the bitter truth is that most of those code/features are not perfectly given try something sometimes yourself.

Hope my advice is taking
Yawns! When we say we want a site site script, we didn't mention we want the design but its layout Okay! Thats my own aspect.
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
Very brilliant one, those with closed minds wouldn't be happy to see this because they all want a shortcut to success.
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
Yu try
True talk dearie
(08-04-2016, 09:50 AM)Mattizzy Wrote:
Yawns! When we say we want a site site script, we didn't mention we want the design but its layout Okay! Thats my own aspect.

one of them noted: when there ask if you are a programmer you will say yes bah?
Big Grin
i was about to say same thing on one of the post.....
(08-04-2016, 09:23 AM)Miracle Edet Wrote:
There is love in sharing, i agree but not when the person wants every single features in your website. What happens to creativity?....

Thats one reason your visitor bounce back and will never try o visit that site with similar design as nairaland, create you own ideas and put it to display and not to be asking every single code of a particular website.

And the bitter truth is that most of those code/features are not perfectly given try something sometimes yourself.

Hope my advice is taking

Yh! When guys like me are busy coding unique stuffs and trying out new things... sum guyz out there are busy Doing "Copy and Paste" imagine!!!
You won't know a source coder. A source code hates copy and paste, but when they were doing it, it was sweet.

@Miracle-Edet, am not a programmer, Okay! But give me a programme and i'll assemble it.... I reserve any further comment ôn this post. You guys can piss people off. Please don't mention me or quote me here.
(08-04-2016, 01:46 PM)Mattizzy Wrote:
You won't know a source coder. A source code hates copy and paste, but when they were doing it, it was sweet.

@Miracle-Edet, am not a programmer, Okay! But give me a programme and i'll assemble it.... I reserve any further comment ôn this post. You guys can piss people off. Please don't mention me or quote me here.

actually... I dnt get u buh not to worry....

The truth is bitter
Nice one boss

Source coders and quacks be like "what is this one saying?"
Be unique and competitive not being a copy cat.
Witty web designers/developers are... true talk jor @author

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: 57 Random Useful Websites That You Did Not Know Of iLukasso 0 14 09-09-2018, 03:58 PM
Last Post: iLukasso
  NEWS: Whatsapp Will Stop Working On These Devices Soon - See List iLukasso 0 22 06-20-2018, 11:39 PM
  Never Stop Because Men Say No Abbey 1 98 06-14-2018, 03:19 PM
Last Post: rici885
  SHARED: Stop Your Friends From Changing Your Whatsapp Group Names With New Admin Tools iLukasso 0 90 05-17-2018, 04:08 PM
  NEWS: Paypal Must Stop All This - Nigerians Protest kharlm 1 183 12-20-2017, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Pearstep
  Free online youtube video downloader websites Yohans 7 1,200 11-13-2017, 07:21 AM
Last Post: ancolltoni
  Chrome To Stop Non Secure Website Pearstep 4 246 10-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Trillionclues
  FUN: Frontend / Design Perspective: Top 3 Websites Which Designs Are Amazing Aphatheology 13 428 06-27-2017, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Egbune
  HELP: Among This Two Websites Which One Did You Think Google Adsense May Approve Badmus Taiwo 8 370 05-17-2017, 06:25 PM
Last Post: CandyGeeo
Lightbulb How To Develop Your Creative Strength LightYagami 3 289 05-11-2017, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Aniexcels