Pages (2): ) - 1 2 »
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALERT: Harkinubee Or Whatever Is Trying To Destroy My Image
Please, I'll be glad if this pots reaches front page. I went to Wapforum.ng to comment on a post about me know how to Design Naij WordPress Theme.(naija.ng).

I said I can design it but not free, and he called me a Scammer in Public!!!!!!!

What Nonsense Please I do not Care If he's pained or facing any challenges that would make him go around to find whose image to tarnish.

Please Warn Him if he thinks only him knows WordPress theme customization. He doesn't know people are far more better than him.

I wish I knew his real name so I'll post it properly like an article in a blog.

please Let's respect ourself. I've been helping people here on NCT for the past few years with wapka.
I'm short of words..
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
His Photo incase you know him

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@hackinubee what do you have to say?
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
Big Grin... you even carry am enter NCT.... loool
(05-30-2018, 06:34 PM)dealwap Wrote:
@hackinubee what do you have to say?

d guy get ish bro
lol.

"Akinnubi B. Oluwamuyiwa Mark"
is the full name, and in that post you sounded like a scammer telling someone you'll clone the theme exactly like naij which is IMPOSSIBLE.

I was only saying my mind, and judging by your reaction I know the truth
@Hackinubee please don't call someone a scammer.... Cloning naij theme ain't an issue bruh... it can be accomplished.....

how would you feel if someone say so about you?
(05-30-2018, 07:28 PM)Hackinubee Wrote:
lol.

"Akinnubi B. Oluwamuyiwa Mark"
is the full name, and in that post you sounded like a scammer telling someone you'll clone the theme exactly like naij which is IMPOSSIBLE.

I was only saying my mind, and judging by your reaction I know the truth

this shows you have limited knowledge on wordpress
I don't believe in the word IMPOSSIBLE .
I've never found anything I have interest in impossible. If you can't do something, it doesn't mean others cannot do it.
Try to leave a clean life in order to excel in life my man.

even if you blog for 10 years once God say u ain't making it, u won't.

Leave a clean life so you'll have nothing to worry about.

as you Called me a scammer, what did u gain??
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mattizzy's post:
  • beme
(05-31-2018, 05:04 PM)Mattizzy Wrote:
as you Called me a scammer, what did u gain??

as you were posting it around, what did you gain?
(05-31-2018, 03:14 PM)Cavdy Wrote:
this shows you have limited knowledge on wordpress

the knowledgeable one, welcome o
(05-31-2018, 05:15 PM)Hackinubee Wrote:
the knowledgeable one, welcome o

Big Grin lol.

Dont ask why am laughing.
Posting From http://ncgblog.ga
(05-31-2018, 03:14 PM)Cavdy Wrote:
@Hackinubee please don't call someone a scammer.... Cloning naij theme ain't an issue bruh... it can be accomplished.....

how would you feel if someone say so about you?

You are right. Cloning the theme is not impossible but it not easy for newbies and even some pros cant clone it.

But i believe mattizzy should ave shown a demo along with his claims. That would have prevented hackinubee calling him a scammer. It just like saying u have facebook current exact clone script. And you no get demo to show people. That will den make them call u a scammer.

I hope you get me bro.
Posting From http://ncgblog.ga
(05-31-2018, 08:14 PM)Dynamo Wrote:
You are right. Cloning the theme is not impossible but it not easy for newbies and even some pros cant clone it.

But i believe mattizzy should ave shown a demo along with his claims. That would have prevented hackinubee calling him a scammer. It just like saying u have facebook current exact clone script. And you no get demo to show people. That will den make them call u a scammer.

I hope you get me bro.

yeah I do bruh.... and I'm glad you also know that is possible to clone naij.... I learnt or rather still learning web development which also include learning WordPress development from scratch in my programming school.... I know the processes of how its been done, so when he said its impossible I knew that he has limited knowledge that's why he thinks its not possible....

And that shouldn't give him the right to call someone a scammer, it makes him look childish... that's why I didn't even reply his comment
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cavdy's post:
  • Hackinubee
(05-31-2018, 08:06 PM)Dynamo Wrote:
Big Grin lol.

Dont ask why am laughing.

Sometimes you just have to chill,so I wont ask you
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hackinubee's post:
  • Dynamo
Pages (2): ) - 1 2 »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: Homepage Featured Image Thumbnails Micassa 0 86 07-28-2018, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Micassa
  HELP: How To Fix Distorted Image Thumbnails Micassa 11 360 07-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Last Post: alhani
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest Wp Theme Clone With Featured Image FastestLiker 0 706 09-09-2017, 07:23 AM
Last Post: FastestLiker
  HELP: Hello I Installed Smart-mag Theme But Its Not Showing Image In The Homepage Agogo Uche 7 342 04-26-2017, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Pearstep
  How To Make Wordpress Post Image Appear On It Shared Link On Whatsapp? kamccy 11 556 03-30-2017, 11:10 AM
Last Post: kamccy
  HELP: Admin Pls Help Me:- My Word Press Is Not Showing Side Image On Home Page Post HollyBoi Ayobami Alabi 0 173 03-30-2017, 12:51 AM
Last Post: HollyBoi Ayobami Alabi
  SHARED: Wordpress Function To Get Featured Image From Post Youtube Video Or First Image Horlami 11 749 03-21-2017, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Edobaddo
  Featured Image Not Showing Brainzy 6 357 03-07-2017, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Brainzy
  Please Help Me, The Featured Image Of The Latest Stories On My Home Page Refused To.. Onyejeme Chimere Philemon 0 153 02-25-2017, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Onyejeme Chimere Philemon
  HELP: Please how can i Make Feature Image Show In My Mobilepress Plugin Theme henry 16 606 02-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Last Post: henry