Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALERT: Have You Ever Bought A Premium Wordpress Theme Or Plugin?
Hello WordPress users
While playing around WordPress at my new home http://localhost in Xampp avenue, I checked the various themes on the environment: Sahifa (unedited), Magbook (unedited), Ngwide, Naijakit and FilesNG themes.

Sahifa and Magbook is quite beautiful on both mobile and system view, I can say they are 60% responsive.

But the last three themes (downloaded from NCT) are nice on mobile (for download website) but totally awkward on system, I can say they are just good mobile themes

These are all themes I got for free, wondering how perfect premium themes will be...
What's your opinion on Premium WordPress Themes and Plugins?
Are they always worth the money or one need a positive review/recommendation before buying them?
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aphatheology's post:
  • dealwap
Never bought a theme or plugin once i use nulled them or plugin or use free if its okay for me, mind you nulled stuffs are dangerious except you knw wah your doing thankyou.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BAHDBOY's post:
  • Aphatheology
(02-10-2019, 08:33 PM)BAHDBOY Wrote:
Never bought a theme or plugin once i use nulled them or plugin or use free if its okay for me, mind you nulled stuffs are dangerious except you knw wah your doing thankyou.

Nigerians and bypassing paid stuff, weh done sir!
Its our wirk na, dollar its not our currency baba. Need checkout naira.
I’ve bought paid themes and plugins for clients in the past and I can tell you that the free version only contains a fractions of features. The paid version usually comes with lots of wonderful features, more customization options and even better support system Incase you run into any issue while using them.
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dealwap's post:
  • Aphatheology
(02-12-2019, 08:58 AM)dealwap Wrote:
I’ve bought paid themes and plugins for clients in the past and I can tell you that the free version only contains a fractions of features. The paid version usually comes with lots of wonderful features, more customization options and even better support system Incase you run into any issue while using them.

Na better client come your side be that, client's budget is one of the reason why some go for free stuff, thanks for your feedback boss!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aphatheology's post:
  • dealwap

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request For Any Wordpress Carrington Mobile Theme Here Deelino 9 83 4 hours ago
Last Post: koloradio
  2019 Tooxclusive Theme Shared Free (extra Customized) emmex 2 27 Yesterday, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Deelino
  SHARED: How To Activate Newspaper Theme Free On Wordpress, Tested And Proved emmex 1 22 02-16-2019, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Aphatheology
  SHARED: Newspaper Mobile WordPress Theme skete 9 370 02-15-2019, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Aphatheology
  HELP: How To Use Mp3 Tagger On Wordpress froshloaded 0 10 02-15-2019, 04:19 PM
Last Post: froshloaded
  ALERT:  New Naijakit Theme [February 2019 Edition] edemahgist 3 88 02-15-2019, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Tflesk2
  HELP: How To Separate Mobile Theme From Desktop Theme In Wordpress Dilfgem 2 70 02-14-2019, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Dilfgem
  SHARED: Download 2019 Naijaloaded Wordpress Themes For Free Feb sodiqsoda 18 306 02-13-2019, 06:13 AM
Last Post: BAHDBOY
  SHARED: Latest Naijaloaded Mobile Wordpress Themes 2019 Finally Share sodiqsoda 4 187 02-09-2019, 09:37 PM
Tongue SHARED: Latest 9jakolong Wordpress Theme Shared Deelino 12 1,059 02-08-2019, 01:12 PM