Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALERT: On The Issue Of Computers Asking Us If We Are Robot Or Not
Hello fellow human beings, the bots on the forum should go get their greeting from GoogleBot!

While chilling thought my Facebook timeline, I saw a short but complex message:
Kennedy Prosper Wrote:
This is an era where computers (i.e robots) will be telling human beings to verify if they are not Robots.

This short message have made lot of people start to reason the matter differently. Before, we don't see anything wrong with going through " reCaptcha" test, especially the one from Google, but since I have seen this post, I always feel somehow when I see any "Are you a Robot" test!

The main problem is when one fail the test, then a Robot will be telling human being that he or she is a Robot, weird right?

It is like saying a thief should verify that others are not thief!
Well, there is a Yoruba proverb that support such method, it says "Only and thief can trace the footpath of a thief" that is, only a Robot can verify and know if someone is a Robot or not.

What do you think about the issue?
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ALERT:  Photos Of Students In Rwanda Creating Their Own Robot After Been Trained On edewojames 0 203 01-09-2018, 08:31 AM
Last Post: edewojames
  Domainking Currently Facing Some Serious Technical Issue dealwap 8 548 02-13-2017, 08:15 AM
Last Post: rusell
  NEWS: Student Hacker Infects 16,000 Computers With Spyware, Faces 10 Years In Prison Olajide9909 8 661 01-25-2017, 06:54 AM
Last Post: DanielLee5