Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALERT: The Falls And Upgrowth Of Nct....a Medical Research On It Structures.
I Got Lot Of Things To Outline but i Dnt Hav The Strenght To Write Them All. So I Will Just Drop 2 Points.

1= The Time Of Typing This Post, They Were About 150 Users Online. Nct Got A Total Page Visit Of 1k Daily, But The Question Now Is,
IS THAT NUMBER GROWING? Only The Admin Knows Bests.
Well During The Blooming Days Of Nct, When There Was "Man Of The Week", Than I Joined, And Nct Had Many Members That Era, WHY?

Because Many Bloggers Saw An Engagement Forum Compitite..
And Now It Shut, Nct Lost 40% Consistent Weekend Visitors Who Only Comes To Vote For Friends.
......Admin Already Promised To Work On That, And That A GoodNews.

2= I Will Give A Big Shout To All Who Advertised Nct On Facebook As A Forum For Getting Blogging Help, And I So Much Appreciate @Deelwap With That Guy Whos Name Start With "H**k" Cnt Remember It Nw. And Many More Members Who Still Kept Us Here, Because They Always Commented And Help Others/me.

3=Like I Said, I Dnt Hav Strenght To Type Much. But I LOVE NCT
@ http://www.xycinews.com
This guy sounds like NCT stat keeper Big Grin Big Grin.

True talk though.....that Nct man of the week though
@Xycinews
"That Guy Whos Name Start With "H**k" Cnt Remember It Nw"

it's Hackinubee bro, I think someone should talk to @Dealwap, if he's busy then maybe he should give another person the ability to go ahead with the voting stuffs and homepage posting... @laive @aphatheology @deelino
(01-09-2018, 04:16 PM)Hackinubee Wrote:
@Xycinews

it's Hackinubee bro, I think someone should talk to @Dealwap, if he's busy then maybe he should give another person the ability to go ahead with the voting stuffs and homepage posting... @laive @aphatheology @deelino

True talk but even if a moderator organises the contest and a winner is selected at the end of the day. Only dealwap has administrative priviledge to display the winner on hompage...
Posting From http://ncgblog.ga
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dynamo's post:
  • Laive
Just like @dynamo said, our moderators have thoughts of organizing interactive events on NCT, but the outcome of such events will greatly depend on the super admin... Smile
I do hope his bosses at work will relief him of some projects soon...
Always try not to spend tomorrow regretting what you should have done today! Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Laive's post:
  • Dynamo
(01-09-2018, 08:59 PM)Laive Wrote:
Just like @dynamo said, our moderators have thoughts of organizing interactive events on NCT, but the outcome of such events will greatly depend on the super admin... Smile

Hey, miss @Laive Happy new year ooooh. Bern a while Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trillionclues's post:
  • Laive
(01-09-2018, 10:06 PM)Trillionclues Wrote:
Hey, miss @Laive Happy new year ooooh. Bern a while Big Grin

Been a long time bro! Happy new year to you too Smile
Always try not to spend tomorrow regretting what you should have done today! Smile
@Xycinews

Yea.
(01-09-2018, 03:42 PM)Trillionclues Wrote:
This guy sounds like NCT stat keeper Big Grin Big Grin.

True talk though.....that Nct man of the week though

Exactly, I Motivated Us.
@Xycinews

@Dynamo @Laive @deelino @Aphatheology @Hackinubee With Many More I Cnt Remember, Thanks For Keeping Here Great. Much Love.
[-] The following 2 users Like Xycinews's post:
  • Deelino, Dynamo
(01-09-2018, 08:59 PM)Laive Wrote:

HNYear! Lng tym
LOVE IS THE GREATEST.
Writing exam? socialize relating to it @http://onlysage.Tk
[-] The following 1 user Likes iamdannyfc's post:
  • Laive
Dealwap is unserious and incapable of managing this forum.
I can remember talking to him last year on facebook that i wanted to acquire Nct for 36k bt he said d money was too small and i was even willing to increase it to 40k bt i knew he was still gon' complain.
Nct might collapse btw.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Research Paper On Fast Food And Obesity ambermckinney 0 12 08-17-2019, 10:52 AM
Last Post: ambermckinney
  Project Topics And Research Project Materials Tbankz001 0 5 08-17-2019, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Tbankz001
  Help Me To Complete These Research sunny 4 210 05-24-2019, 12:09 AM
Last Post: dealwap
  FIXED: Here’s What To Do When Your Smartphone Falls into water Cyberlordh 0 247 03-17-2018, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Cyberlordh
  NEWS: Eko University Of Medical And Health Sciences....2018/2019 2nd &3rd Batch Admission L mohammed 0 159 01-20-2018, 09:27 AM
Last Post: mohammed
  NEWS: University Of Medical Sciences...2018/2019 2nd &3rd Batch Admission List Is Outto Ch mohammed 0 148 01-20-2018, 06:06 AM
Last Post: mohammed
  Nct Blank Man Of The Week. Poor Upgrowth. Xycinews 5 438 01-09-2018, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Xycinews
  Urgent Job Vacancy For Medical Doctor Position seyidekol 0 153 12-15-2017, 10:09 AM
Last Post: seyidekol
  NEWS: Urgent Job Vacancy For Medical Doctor Position seyidekol 0 135 12-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Last Post: seyidekol
  Computer Shortcut Keys: Ctrl A-Z (Self Research) stardopple 4 1,885 07-13-2016, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Aphatheology