Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Play Golf?
How hard and how long is to learn how to play it? Would be greatful for sharing with your experience because I'm thinking about starting my learning course.
That's cool that you got the interest in golf! I like to play it and it's really the interesting game, however a rather specific too because you'll need to remember many rules and develop many skills too in order to become the really good player. Also there's not so much physical
activity in it which makes this game boring for many newbies Confused
I agree with your decision, starting from special courses is a wise idea because you'll need some help from a teaching pro in the very beginning for learning the basics, missing this step is a widespread thing for many beginners which leads later to developing bad habbits in playing https://golfclubguru.net/the-most-common...beginners/. And you'll need to spend really much time with practising for developing right posture, holding clubs and making different shots.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Come And Start Earning With Play Beraty Football Quiz Game Amechispark 0 138 02-24-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Amechispark