Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Think The Market Is Still Open For New Social Networking App?
Hi i am Cavdy, there is this argument between my colleagues and it is making them become enemies because they are now using harsh words on themselves.... So i decided to bring the question here, 

"Do you think the market is still open for new social networking app?"

@dealwap @laive @dynamo @jonath45 @deelino
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cavdy's post:
  • jonath45
my own is no... There is no new chance for social network app i dont know what you want to create or the feature you want to add...

top social gaints have done all...

only if i hear something innovative from the existing social network... Anything added to the new social is just rennovation nothing much....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deelino's post:
  • Cavdy
I believe its possible. But for that to happen they will have to come up with a new feature / characteristic that makes them stand out.
Posting From http://ncgblog.ga
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dynamo's post:
  • Cavdy
(10-29-2018, 10:44 AM)jamesbalogun1 Wrote:
Message removed...

u be idiot
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
Make the app, launch it, you'll be surprise at how people may actually love your network Smile
My advise don't go for silly features that take social out of social network, try new initiatives that connect a group of people and you're on your way
CEO of Forgenest Inc. http://forgenest.com
Visit http://epage.cf/jonath45
[-] The following 2 users Like jonath45's post:
  • Aaron, Cavdy
Not really. In my own opinion unless there’s something really unique that can compete and win existing platforms.
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
[-] The following 3 users Like dealwap's post:
  • Aaron, Cavdy, jonath45
Frankly speaking, no. Because if u bring up a new feature those big guys in the game will clone it and make their own look better,
Sincerly for me its a big no considering how big the market is i mean the big guys in the industry no there is simply no chance a new social metwork product will thrive there is no unique feature you will think of introducing that will not be cloned by the big guys they will even make it bigger the only social network i think can thrive for someone newly going into the market is paying users for interaction with each other it will be a big hit but at the same time a big loss to you considering how much you will spend on servers, workers salary, advertising, and paying users.

N.B creating a new social network is simply a no-brainer

#EMPEZY
[-] The following 2 users Like Lawal Israel Oluwasegun's post:
  • dealwap, jonath45
To me, "there is always a space for new ideas". But talking about social networking one idea needs to be unique just as @dealwap said.

You just have to take your time and work on your idea, forget those saying other big social networking giants have all the ideas, thats impossible. You, I and Mark and co are 4 different kinds of people.
I also have a dream to own a social network and I have been working on it for a time long now, till date. And I must say I have gone far (and I also take my time each day to modified and make sure the idea remains different and unique) and the more I keep working on it, the more I discover how to achieve/code new things.

"The fact it looks imposible doesn't mean it looks the same to others".

So, I will say this.
To all those who have a dream in creating such,

"It's never okay to abandon your dream".

Don't just conclude it won't work or say its impossible because

"it remains impossible and won't work as long as you don't work on it".

And also, when anyone is working on things like this, I advise him/her not to post about it but post the end-product because not everyone will support/contibute/add supportive words to your work...
(10-30-2018, 08:16 AM)Mhizta_murtala Wrote:
Frankly speaking, no. Because if u bring up a new feature those big guys in the game will clone it and make their own look better,

"those big guys in the game will clone it and make their look better" - I think you mean Bully one's idea because this is what they do. See, forget all this theres always a way to get what you want. I find it hard to belive that you all want Nigeria to be something in the Tech Business and you still suppport the fact that "the market is closed for social networking apps"...

Well to those who have an idea, I know you will look at all this post and smile to it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aaron's post:
  • Cavdy
(10-30-2018, 02:18 PM)Aaron Wrote:
"those big guys in the game will clone it and make their look better" - I think you mean Bully one's idea because this is what they do. See, forget all this theres always a way to get what you want. I find it hard to belive that you all want Nigeria to be something in the Tech Business and you still suppport the fact that "the market is closed for social networking apps"...

Well to those who have an idea, I know you will look at all this post and smile to it.

i did smile lol....
(10-28-2018, 06:51 PM)Deelino Wrote:
my own is no... There is no new chance for social network app i dont know what you want to create or the feature you want to add...

top social gaints have done all...

only if i hear something innovative from the existing social network... Anything added to the new social is just rennovation nothing much....

Heart Heart Heart  very interesting story

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEWS: Nigeria Set To Host “open Festival” This December 2018 skynaijamusic 0 32 09-11-2018, 12:59 PM
Last Post: skynaijamusic
  HELP: Can't Open Any Https Site In Chrome On My Pc Cbank 5 76 08-30-2018, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Deelino
  ALERT:  Jamb Caps 2018 Now Open jonath45 1 130 08-20-2018, 02:49 PM
Last Post: balogun123
  New Social Network ibraheem 2 91 06-02-2018, 11:19 AM
Last Post: ibraheem
  NEWS: Nigerian Boy Who Cries On Social Media Begging For Tutition Fees Kerrlaxon 0 70 05-14-2018, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Kerrlaxon
  NEWS: Ngo Empowers Ghanaian Students For Social Change! jonath45 3 110 04-29-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: jonath45
  HELP: Guys Help Me Review This Newly Created Social Media Or Community Site Xristopher 15 596 03-22-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Xristopher
  Friday Open Up Thread: Which Wounded Lions Will Return As Soon As The Bye 7 Days? Arrelious 0 77 11-01-2017, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Arrelious
  Review This Social Network Buzaza.com adex3g 13 412 10-01-2017, 10:53 AM
Last Post: oluwadamilare.emmanuel
  I'm Here! I Now Declare The Election Open! Laive 54 1,228 09-19-2017, 05:35 AM
Last Post: Badooskid