Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIXED: How To Disable Copy And Paste On Wordpress And Blogger?
Home Learn
Learn
How to Disable copy and paste on WordPress And blogger?
By King Emvido - July 8, 201908

How to Disable copy and paste on WordPress and blogger? This is also know as Right Click, so we are going to show you exactly how to Do that, so learnt me your heart.

A couple of days back, A subscriber in Emvidowealth contacted me or send me and email and asked me how he could disable right-click on his site, which is also know as copy and paste he is the reason ham creating this content and to also help others out they.

Okay then I told him that instead of Disabling copy and paste that he should think about plagiarism and how he can file a DMCA against them.

Or he could check if these blogs were using auto RSS blogs, which they use to pull content from any site through RSS feed I told him how he could offer partial feeds instead of a complete feed.

But he still wish to disable right-click which is also known as copy and pasting

Since this blog post has also been copied to thousands of forums and blog so it is also a right idea to disable copy and pasting
How to Disable Copy Paste In WordPress?

so let get it started, meanwhile In this article I will show you A WordPress plugin
Source:https://www.emvidowealth.com/learn/how-to-disable-copy-and-paste-on-wordpress-and-blogger/
@deelino

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Guide To Install And Use Blogger App On Android With Ease wisdom.michael 0 10 11-22-2019, 02:15 AM
Last Post: wisdom.michael
  SHARED: Gurusblogger Blogger Template Now Available For Blogspot Users lawrenceblog 7 747 10-09-2019, 06:52 PM
Last Post: FLASHZONES
  Buy Wordpress And Adsense Account For 15k Only Flashacademy 4 321 10-03-2019, 11:07 PM
Last Post: martweb
  Wordpress Tag 2 Search; Plugin For Sale (seo Booster) Dayyungadebisi 3 209 10-03-2019, 11:05 PM
Last Post: martweb
  SHARED: Iblogtv Blogger Template Available Jasper Nwangere 0 110 08-25-2019, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Jasper Nwangere
  SHARED: Do You Want This Blogger Template Dazloaded 5 356 08-15-2019, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Layemidguru
  #TUB Tuesday Upcoming Blogger: Chukwumah Rapheal Of DonRaphTech Aphatheology 3 455 08-05-2019, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Layemidguru
  Five Outstanding Tips You Must Know To Grow Your Blog And Become Successful Blogger freedomisaac 0 51 06-27-2019, 01:11 AM
Last Post: freedomisaac
  SHARED: Ibonaija Blogger Template Available Dazloaded 0 170 06-26-2019, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Dazloaded
  SHARED: Naijaloaded 2019 Blogger Template edemahgist 0 215 05-09-2019, 10:29 AM
Last Post: edemahgist