Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUN: Share Your Thoughts: Differences Between Sem And Seo
Oya NcTiaNs its another share your thought fever, i hope you have heard of sem and seo well you dont know thats your work do research and share your thoughts....

Yeah, today's share your thought is on differences between sem and seo, because i was in a bus yesterday and an seo expert said there is not differences in both just how you do it....

So let me hear from you and we teach others who havent heard of it before....

How to answer the question...

Give the definition of both in your way not wikipedia way....

What they are used for...

Significant differences in both...

How they can be achieved...

Not in depth explanation just explain so everyone can understand....

@dealwap @laive @hackinubee @dynamo @jonath45
Standing over to eavesdrop @jonath45 kilkikik???

En own dey sure pass!
(10-03-2018, 03:15 PM)Trillionclues Wrote:
Standing over to eavesdrop @jonath45 kilkikik???

En own dey sure pass!

Dont run away drop yours
@deelino I may be late but this is my view
SEM: A website is promoted by paying to search engine advert and or website monitoring agencies which use certain programs and scripts which they developed to better optimize a website. This people do nothing but provide what is necessary for SEO experts Smile
SEO: A website is promoted by technical skills of a web developer Wink

Now though different they are interrelated the reason being that the benefits of SEM are available for free almost every now and then these days unlike before.

@trillionclues
CEO of Forgenest Inc. http://forgenest.com
Visit http://epage.cf/jonath45
(10-09-2018, 10:13 AM)jonath45 Wrote:
@deelino I may be late but this is my view
SEM: A website is promoted by paying to search engine advert and or website monitoring agencies which use certain programs and scripts which they developed to better optimize a website. This people do nothing but provide what is necessary for SEO experts Smile
SEO: A website is promoted by technical skills of a web developer Wink

Now though different they are interrelated the reason being that the benefits of SEM are available for free almost every now and then these days unlike before.

@trillionclues

Before i conclude by dropping mine let @dealwap @laive and @hackinubee drop dere own...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deelino's post:
  • Hackinubee

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share Your Thoughts About Blog Vs Website Deelino 9 277 08-16-2018, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Raktim
  FUN: Share Your Favorite Color jonath45 14 349 06-14-2018, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Bbayboss
  ALERT:  Share Your Favorite Quote(s) jonath45 14 376 05-29-2018, 01:30 PM
Last Post: jonath45
  SHARED: Understanding Block Level And Inline Level Elements(differences) Spruce 1 141 05-05-2018, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Dynamo
  How Can I Share Several Usb Devices Among Multiple Computers In My Office? BertramCross 2 198 03-01-2018, 04:53 AM
Last Post: LoyalZeddy
  FUN: Share Your Chirstmas Thought Here Deelino 3 225 12-25-2017, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Alexander1370
  Differences Between A Webdeveloper And A Webdesigner dealwap 2 284 07-10-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: dealwap
  HELP: Please Can You Share Any Quality Mybb Forum Theme? Cheelrix 5 480 05-26-2017, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Eddykul
  HELP: Help Share The Theme For Naijacodedgods.wapka.mobi Cheelrix 9 448 05-25-2017, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Dynamo
  Share With Us: What Drove You To Learn Web Development? Laive 10 487 03-15-2017, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Laive