Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP: How Can I Stop Plagarists Completely
It's been a while here, a big thank you those that checked up on me.

Well today I am so vexed to the peak right now.

I run a website and copy and paste bloggers are demoralizing me.

With the aids of some plugins have been able to stop copying and pasting on my website, but only for those using computers.

Most of these bloggers are newbies that don't have a direction or goal for their life so they use their phones to copy which the plugin I use can't stop.

About hunting them down. If it's a blogger google based blog, I can easily get their website banned by reporting them.

For a facebook page or account copying and posting my posts, I could easily report them and get the page or account blocked.

But for a word press site I don't really know how to go about that. Does the wordpress.org make any provisions for that at all.

It's just frustrating , now I have lots of users. Willing to post their own stories and articles but they are scared of this fake bloggers , they wanna know how I can protect their posts. From these fake bloggers, because theft of an intectual property really hurt. Have been there.

Many said I should go for DMCA but still I they can only do banning to some extent.

So any ideas.
I am a proud member of Nigerian Coders Team
If i'm to be sincere with you, once a content is on the "www" it's already public and anyone can easily access your posts but thinking about stopping people from copying with their phone I don't think that's possible because those copying from you obviously don't have any germane reason why they're blogging. If you use DMCA, it has the power to make google remove that site from google, it also has the power the contact the host where the website of the thieves are hosted.
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
Okay tanks
Abeg wetin be your site name make my friend come copy.
hmm! what ur site ... I want to copy too
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
(08-26-2016, 08:20 PM)Cyberclint Wrote:
Abeg wetin be your site name make my friend come copy.

Kindly gooGle it.

Dealwap wen did folks this forum become dis insensitive. The Nct I knew wAs a place of scholars.

With these comments.

Dealwap I advise your drop rules and regulations before these guys get out of control, I'm sure they are just upcoming, and this is why they never learn.

Nct would get to a point that you wil have to be paid to be registered
Lolz... @iphekitan the anger in u did not allow u notice that those guys were just joking...

Lot of people autoposting (senior brother to copy and paste) from naijaloaded and such popular site and that does not reduce their own traffic (income)...

Just pray God bless u with that kind traffic - YOU WUNT EVEN THINK IT FOR ONCE ABOUT PLAGIARISM!!!
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
(08-26-2016, 09:49 PM)Iphekitan Wrote:
Kindly gooGle it.

Dealwap wen did folks this forum become dis insensitive. The Nct I knew wAs a place of scholars.

With these comments.

Dealwap I advise your drop rules and regulations before these guys get out of control, I'm sure they are just upcoming, and this is why they never learn.

Nct would get to a point that you wil have to be paid to be registered

no vex sir, na just joke na.
(08-27-2016, 10:08 AM)Cyberclint Wrote:
no vex sir, na just joke na.

No qualms
I think even copy and paste bloggers are indirectly sending traffic to your blog/forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEWS: Whatsapp Will Stop Working On These Devices Soon - See List iLukasso 0 22 06-20-2018, 11:39 PM
Last Post: iLukasso
  Never Stop Because Men Say No Abbey 1 98 06-14-2018, 03:19 PM
Last Post: rici885
  SHARED: Stop Your Friends From Changing Your Whatsapp Group Names With New Admin Tools iLukasso 0 90 05-17-2018, 04:08 PM
Last Post: iLukasso
  NEWS: Paypal Must Stop All This - Nigerians Protest kharlm 1 183 12-20-2017, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Pearstep
  Chrome To Stop Non Secure Website Pearstep 4 246 10-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Trillionclues
  Why You Should Not Or Stop Using Free Domains Such As .tk Pearstep 2 260 03-21-2017, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Hackinubee
  How To Stop Your Android Phone From OverHeating rocklife22 5 524 12-21-2016, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Sunsy
  ALERT:  Be Creative And Stop Requesting For Other Websites Codes Miracle Edet 11 659 08-05-2016, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Ahkohd
  Please Stop Mis-using This Forum Adekunle 8 754 07-12-2016, 09:05 AM
Last Post: younqjohn
  Have ALEXA stop claiming of site? Nathzy 1 311 06-14-2016, 08:58 AM
Last Post: dealwap