Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP: How Do I Resize Image Before Been Inserted Into My Database Using Php
I had this upload form, which i use this jquery plugin called croppie.js to allow users crop, reposition and zoom their image before been uploaded into my database.
Everything works fine but when images are been uploaded, the plugin doesn't reduce the image size instead it keeps the image original size and makes it clearer and large (i found out that images been uploaded have a size of 1.92mb, 1.20mb and so on, and they are all clear just they way they are before been uploaded)...
So, my php does the real work by renaming the image and changes the image format to .png before inserting it into my database. I know there is a way one can reduce image width and height before inserting it into database but i don't know how. I need help from you guys, i will like to resize image to a width and height of 200 x 200 and keep its transparent background because the image been uploaded using the jquery plugin i use, crop users image into a circular mode (that is, removing the image background)...
So, I will like to know how to resize image width and height before been inserted into databse using php.

@devHammed @dealwap @Dynamo @Laive @abcheats and all nctians...
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
hi @aaron i don't know how to do it but i will like to have your jquery user picture upload file
(09-17-2018, 06:48 PM)abcheats Wrote:
hi @aaron i don't know how to do it but i will like to have your jquery user picture upload file

sorry sef, the plugin has a feature that reduces image quality... Problem solved...
Search for croppie.js in google and when u have it, i can make it work for u with jquery ajax (live)... Add me up on facebook; http://www.facebook.com/sa.aaron.1380

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: How to Insert a select input data into a database Using Php Aaron 33 730 04-23-2018, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Aaron
  HELP: How To Upload Multiple Images In Mysql Database abcheats 6 249 02-18-2018, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Laive
  HELP: My Carrignton Theme Doesn't Show Full Size Image Dadanebo 0 60 01-04-2018, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Dadanebo
  HELP: How Can I Encode Image Url Using Php Aaron 3 198 12-14-2017, 11:06 PM
  HELP: How To Validate Image Dimensions Using Php Aaron 0 107 11-23-2017, 11:50 AM
  HELP: My Image Upload Form Is Not Working Aaron 32 680 11-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Last Post: durozone.tk
  SHARED: How To Run Php And Mysql Database On Any Andriod Devine Like Xampp For Computer sedenu4u 1 238 10-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Deelino
  TUTORIAL: Php Login Without Using Database bfaschat 8 315 06-15-2017, 08:25 AM
Last Post: devHammed
  Find Height and Width Of an Image dealwap 1 489 04-27-2016, 09:21 PM
Last Post: dealwap
  Cleaning Database Input With PHP dealwap 0 338 01-25-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: dealwap