Pages (2): ) - 1 2 »
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP: I Want To Create A Music Blog That Rewards User For Downloading Music
Hello Creative Minds.
I run a music blog which focuses only on Nigerian music but the problem am facing is traffic. The blog has low visits and page views as well as downloads.
Inorder to address this issue I plan on making the blog something like a reward system. for every music you download you get rewarded with cash. for example,if you download a song you will be rewarded with #10. if you download 10songs ,you get #100 and withdrawal will be via recharge card. Users will need to register with the site for this to be possible. No registration fee. I think if I go with these method,I should be able to beat the likes of naijaloaded and others. what do you think my people. Am still a student ,I don't have much cash to spare,will use my pocket money to run the blog before money start coming. I plan to use AdSense and paid adverts and promoting artists to make money.
the name of the blog is musicplus.com.ng
my people let me hear ur view.
@Dealwap
@Laive
frontpage abeg
How much are u planning to get via AdSense to pay them off ?
Nothing Is Impossible
[-] The following 1 user Likes cheatex's post:
  • Hackinubee
(09-24-2018, 09:03 AM)cheatex Wrote:

he has his dream and plans mapped out so don't even try to discourage him...
[-] The following 2 users Like Hackinubee's post:
  • Cavdy, dealwap
I love what you're about to startup but you should have enough capital on ground cos people might rush your site and you might not be able to pay them all on time which might make some folks tag your blog as "Scam"
Just try raise enough capital first and I tell you that your blog will be loud just like NNU.
My advise is this "start with free registration then turn it to a paid registration which should be not more than #1,000 though I suggest #500 just to reduce traffic and expenses cos I know you won't be able to be sending card to over 1k people (the Stress, time and issues involved)
Also, you have to disable creation of multiple accounts cos Nigerians would want to own up to 10accounts on the blog ooo Big Grin hope you're with me???
I would love to work with you on this not in the name of getting rewards from you but to help you grow as I'd help you do some kinda promotions on Facebook, WhatsApp and some of the Most Visited Forums in Nigeria.
feel free to ask me questions

NOTE: Nobody should quote me except the op
This cool ideal...
but there is one this u need to knw as blogger ur aim is music nd u want it to base on nigeria only..
stop tageting multiple countries target only nigeria nd see how ur traffic will increase..from 2 to 10
. many wapmaster who's blog can't with_stand multiple country the re stil target it when dy checker their site base on country rank, they find it ranking out to forigne country like india u.s.a
Change ur target via google wapmaster dashboard
Nice idea, but why post such a brilliant idea here before executing it? Dont you know some idea grabbers are wating for ideas like this. Big Grin

Anyway i wish u the best.
Posting From http://ncgblog.ga
(09-25-2018, 08:08 AM)Dynamo Wrote:
Nice idea, but why post such a brilliant idea here before executing it? Dont you know some idea grabbers are wating for ideas like this. Big Grin

@bolded
Very funny Big Grin

Note: don't quote me
(09-24-2018, 09:03 AM)cheatex Wrote:

I don't know how much AdSense will pay me,besides AdSense is not the only monetization method I will be using,there are other options which have been outlined in my plan.
(09-24-2018, 10:27 AM)Hackinubee Wrote:
he has his dream and plans mapped out so don't even try to discourage him...

yea,am still on it.
(09-24-2018, 02:28 PM)LoyalZeddy Wrote:
I love what you're about to startup but you should have enough capital on ground cos people might rush your site and you might not be able to pay them all on time which might make some folks tag your blog as "Scam"
Just try raise enough capital first and I tell you that your blog will be loud just like NNU.
My advise is this "start with free registration then turn it to a paid registration which should be not more than #1,000 though I suggest #500 just to reduce traffic and expenses cos I know you won't be able to be sending card to over 1k people (the Stress, time and issues involved)
Also, you have to disable creation of multiple accounts cos Nigerians would want to own up to 10accounts on the blog ooo Big Grin hope you're with me???
I would love to work with you on this not in the name of getting rewards from you but to help you grow as I'd help you do some kinda promotions on Facebook, WhatsApp and some of the Most Visited Forums in Nigeria.
feel free to ask me questions

NOTE: Nobody should quote me except the op

yea bro. you've raised valid points up there. I appreciate that. I have mapped out the plan and how things is going to work out. what is stopping me now is capital and design of the site.I have raised #10k for payment 2 members . will 10k do for a start. my biggest worry is site design , what do u suggest and pls lemme have ur whatsapp contact.
thanks
(09-24-2018, 02:41 PM)skete Wrote:
This cool ideal...
but there is one this u need to knw as blogger ur aim is music nd u want it to base on nigeria only..
stop tageting multiple countries target only nigeria nd see how ur traffic will increase..from 2 to 10
. many wapmaster who's blog can't with_stand multiple country the re stil target it when dy checker their site base on country rank, they find it ranking out to forigne country like india u.s.a
Change ur target via google wapmaster dashboard

yes. strictly Nigerian. who foreign music epp
(09-25-2018, 08:08 AM)Dynamo Wrote:

lol,I need suggestions that's why I posted it here and also how feasible is the idea.
Hope you will have trakers and anti-fraud detectors on the site what you are planning to create is a cpa site that pays users per action you could achive that but you will need developers to help you build a cpa site to your taste and you know that will cost you lowest $1000 =360000naira for an experienced cpa site developer - all other investment such as a dedicated server because i trust naija they will rush your site a good dedicated server is $180 per month - domain - site promotion

MY ADVICE

drop this idea it is bigger that what you think adsence can never pay you such big money for naija traffic and your site will just die coz you will lack resources and you will get scammed by techie people like me that will use automation bots to fraud download actions so will definitely end up with depression
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lawal Israel Oluwasegun's post:
  • remitheog
A simple solution to this is funding. If you have the financial stability / funding then its not a bad idea.
Posting From http://ncgblog.ga
(09-26-2018, 01:51 AM)Lawal Israel Oluwasegun Wrote:
Hope you will have trakers and anti-fraud detectors on the site what you are planning to create is a cpa site that pays users per action you could achive that but you will need developers to help you build a cpa site to your taste and you know that will cost you lowest $1000 =360000naira for an experienced cpa site developer - all other investment such as a dedicated server because i trust naija they will rush your site a good dedicated server is $180 per month - domain - site promotion

MY ADVICE

drop this idea it is bigger that what you think adsence can never pay you such big money for naija traffic and your site will just die coz you will lack resources and you will get scammed by techie people like me that will use automation bots to fraud download actions so will definitely end up with depression

tnx for your points. people like you who do fraud up and down are spoiling biz for the legit hustlers. This is going to be a CPA site,sure.but there are many WordPress plugin I can use to achieve that,there is no need of paying any developer. Am a developer too but not yet proficient. registration will be very strict with anti-spam plugin active.how will you run multiple account when it is difficult to register. the only issue am having is how to know if a user has really downloaded the music or not,I don't know how to handle that.
lastly, u talked about depression,it has happen to me many times and I have fought it,let it come. if u think of anything,pls lemme know. Thanks for your candid suggestions.
Pages (2): ) - 1 2 »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: 360nobs Max Blog Theme Is Needed, Payment Involved Superbo155 3 86 09-24-2018, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Ngmusik
  ALERT:  Active Blog For Sale Niggasloaded 0 35 09-16-2018, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Niggasloaded
  ALERT:  Blog For Sale henry 0 87 08-18-2018, 03:43 PM
Last Post: henry
  ALERT:  Egbaloaded Blog 4 Sell edemahgist 0 76 08-16-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: edemahgist
Music Help On My Wordpress Music Blog Tunamiredex 5 277 08-04-2018, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Adegoldop6
  HELP: Who Knows How To Create A Broker Primebaze 1 59 07-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Primebaze
  SHARED: 5 Best Wordpress Music Themes Free Download plus1nigeria 2 430 06-26-2018, 06:47 AM
Last Post: juilia
  HELP: I Need help to Use Two Themes On One Wordpress Blog Dhray 9 300 06-14-2018, 07:55 PM
Last Post: DennyS
  Check The Design Of My New Blog Plus Free Theme Recruitmentform 1 278 04-22-2018, 11:53 PM
Last Post: jossboss
  HELP: How To Create Mobile And Pc View On Wp Sunsy 15 1,537 03-22-2018, 11:36 PM
Last Post: IvanaSFI