Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP: Is This Blog Ready For Adsense?
I created this blog http://www.healthie.com.ng under the blogger platform about two months ago and I've since written up to 18 posts, then I want to consider signing up for adsense.
I want you to review my blog for me please and give me any feedback, suggestions, etc.
Please community,
Is http://www.healthie.com.ng ready for adsense?
Thanks in advance.
@deelino
@dealwap
@aphatheology
[-] The following 1 user Likes Layemidguru's post:
  • Aphatheology
Hmmm
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
(05-21-2019, 11:48 AM)Aphatheology Wrote:
Hmmm

Meaning?
(05-21-2019, 01:22 PM)Layemidguru Wrote:
Meaning?

@layemidguru Adsense is not all about how many post you have so far or how old is your blog. Adsense is all about how activate your blog is, how unique all your content is. I have created a blog of one month that got approved by adsense and i have also created a blog of 2 months  that got approved by adsense and i have created a blog of 1 year that got approved too.

Let me tell you one trick about adsense, when you are ready to apply for adsense for your blog, and you are the type that do copy and paste, now stop the copy and paste things and write your own personal content, let it full your home page of your blog, maybe like two pages of it bcus before google approve your blog, they will first crawl your blog to see if you are doing copy and paste. So do that and apply for it. Forget about how old or how many post you have on your blog.

Best of luck..
Click to know more about: MIGHTY-LINKS DIGITAL INTERNET SOLUTIONS. We are all about ITs
(05-22-2019, 05:11 AM)mternets Wrote:
@layemidguru Adsense is not all about how many post you have so far or how old is your blog. Adsense is all about how activate your blog is, how unique all your content is. I have created a blog of one month that got approved by adsense and i have also created a blog of 2 months  that got approved by adsense and i have created a blog of 1 year that got approved too.

Let me tell you one trick about adsense, when you are ready to apply for adsense for your blog, and you are the type that do copy and paste, now stop the copy and paste things and write your own personal content, let it full your home page of your blog, maybe like two pages of it bcus before google approve your blog, they will first crawl your blog to see if you are doing copy and paste. So do that and apply for it. Forget about how old or how many post you have on your blog.

Best of luck..

Thanks, and I don't copy paste
(05-22-2019, 05:50 AM)Layemidguru Wrote:
Thanks, and I don't copy paste

then, best of luck sir...
Click to know more about: MIGHTY-LINKS DIGITAL INTERNET SOLUTIONS. We are all about ITs
[-] The following 1 user Likes mternets's post:
  • Layemidguru
consider this, is your pages and post clean from plagiarism and your post is lengthy and your images are created or free stock.
@Deelino I use images from pixabay.
I hope this won't hurt
(05-24-2019, 08:41 PM)Layemidguru Wrote:
@Deelino I use images from pixabay.
I hope this won't hurt

it won't it's welcome
Believe me, you will sign up...and they will reject your approval...and that will make you dump the blog for a while and for later go for other ad network.to be sincere, your blog is not well organized...that is why you will be disapproved...I didn't noticed your post on time, I would have helped...
@beme
Thanks for the review but I was approved today with the same blog.
You can check it out for confirmation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Layemidguru's post:
  • beme
(06-01-2019, 12:09 AM)Layemidguru Wrote:
@beme
Thanks for the review but I was approved today with the same blog.
You can check it out for confirmation.

I just visit your blog now, congratulations...I guess you got lucky...

It is hosted or non hosted, and what was the first reasons of disapproval?
(06-01-2019, 11:36 AM)beme Wrote:
I just visit your blog now, congratulations...I guess you got lucky...

It is hosted or non hosted, and what was the first reasons of disapproval?

@beme

I've never been disapproved by adsense.
(06-01-2019, 03:50 PM)Layemidguru Wrote:
@beme

I've never been disapproved by adsense.

How many times have you applied and got approved?

Recently, my AdSense got disabled... what's there to change when you want to sign up for a new adsense account?

Or you can use the same address, name, and phone number but with different mail?

Let's hear from you...
you are spamming

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: How Do I Speed Up Adsense Approval Layemidguru 1 110 05-16-2019, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Sampson_soil
  HELP: How Can A Website Be Monetized Apart From Using Adsense!? froshloaded 11 311 05-13-2019, 04:03 PM
Last Post: froshloaded
  Adsense Approval Joshmgb 0 95 05-10-2019, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Joshmgb
  HELP: My Adsense Stop Displaying After Verification Failed Three Times Any Help emmyloaded 8 176 04-27-2019, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Anselembobbyto
  ALERT:  Google Adsense For Sale alexpombo4 2 166 04-22-2019, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Systems
  Share Your Adsense Story Layemidguru 5 189 04-16-2019, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Aphatheology
  Adsense Eligibility Tool-know If Your Blog Is Ready For Adsense abuaslam0 1 77 04-07-2019, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Aphatheology
  Help: Why Are My Adsense Earning So Low? dealwap 13 1,139 04-03-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Layemidguru
  Cheap Ready Made Websites With Rich Contents For Sale emmanuelekainu 0 74 12-23-2018, 05:32 AM
Last Post: emmanuelekainu
  Earn Monthly Rental From Your Blog heckohyeah 0 99 12-16-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: heckohyeah