Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP: What Should I Learn Next
Hi guys.

I'm learning web development and I've been undecided on which path to follow next.

I've learnt JavaScript and jQuery and I'm thinking of moving on to backend.

php or nodejs?

Now, I want you guys to suggest the language you think will be the best for me.

P.s.: Don't ask me to continue with frontend because I'm no more interested.
P.s.: No heated arguments, just your views.

Thanks.
@Deelino
@Laive
@Aphatheology
@Hackinubee
@Nostory

And other coders in the house...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Layemidguru's post:
  • Hackinubee
I will advice you to take php...maybe because it was my first language...i learnt it before I learnt JavaScript...it easy to learn, you can also go for phyton
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nostory's post:
  • Layemidguru
Here is the truth, Javascript is also a backend language and if you already know javascript and jquery like you said you do then. I don't need to advise you on what to learn again. Javascript is really wide and if you are getting into web development you should know the languages you want to learn.

i cant tell you to learn python, asp.net or php but what you want to do should tell you what to learn.

like you said you know javascript, if you know it very well then go to node.js but you are not good with javascript yet that much then maybe move to php then come back to javascript or learn more on javascript then work with node.js and other js frameworks like angular, react, vue, or express
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deelino's post:
  • Layemidguru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Techpally.com On Top Sites To Learn Computer Programming Free Online Techpally 0 5 11-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Techpally
  TUTORIAL: Learn How To Build An Api In Nodejs Cavdy 0 121 08-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Cavdy
  Learn To Debug Your Code In Dreams Cavdy 6 498 05-02-2018, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Aaron
  Php Course: Learn Oop Php With Laive! Laive 11 684 04-25-2018, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Aaron
  Why You May Not Be Able To Learn Web Development Tomorrow Laive 1 295 01-18-2018, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Abbey
  Why You Should Learn How To Program abcheats 4 393 09-12-2017, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Laive
  HELP: Is It Possible To Learn Programming Without PC? Samuel04 12 834 08-27-2017, 11:06 AM
Last Post: dealwap
  What Programming Language Did You Learn First? dealwap 15 1,187 05-09-2017, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Sunsy
  How Much Can You Afford Monthly To Learn Computer Programming And Web Development? dealwap 35 2,411 03-26-2017, 09:38 PM
Last Post: 2016raven
  World’s Five Most Difficult Progamming Languages To Learn cheatex 6 1,943 12-19-2016, 09:23 AM
Last Post: tjhenry