Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP: Who Will Teach Me Wordpress Seo Pls Also I Have Something To Give In Return
Help need on my wordpress site http://Naijatopmost.com.ng seo please @deelino @dealwap @hackinubee help pls
wordpress seo is not too difficult to setup..

First add site to google webmaster
Secondly install yoast seo
thirdly fill all yoast seo information properly
Fourthly write your post urself... Google hates plagrism oh.. If u copy na last page u go dey...

My private seo lecture coming soon
[-] The following 2 users Like Deelino's post:
  • Hackinubee, jonath45
(08-02-2018, 03:29 PM)Deelino Wrote:

Fourthly write your post urself... Google hates plagrism oh.. If u copy na last page u go dey...

my thoughts exactly Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes jonath45's post:
  • Deelino
(08-02-2018, 03:32 PM)jonath45 Wrote:
my thoughts exactly Smile

Boss thanks a lot but talking just to make it clearer now How do I increase my site traffic please ???
(08-02-2018, 03:29 PM)Deelino Wrote:

Boss what of how to increase my site traffic ???
(08-02-2018, 03:50 PM)Adegoldop6 Wrote:
Boss thanks a lot but talking just to make it clearer now How do I increase my site traffic please ???

you can always buy but try setting up these for real traffic
-> Guest Book - http://nct.com.ng/thread-Top-5-Reasons-W...Guest-Book
-> Get a New Quality Theme - http://nct.com.ng/thread-ALERT-Cloning-V...-Of-Themes
-> Work on your Flaws - http://nct.com.ng/thread-ALERT-Why-Are-S...ppreciated
-> Become popular on Forums e.g NCT - http://nct.com.ng/thread-ALERT-Nct-Passi...f-The-Week

Till @deelino speaks up this go EPP una Big Grin
  • Hackinubee
(08-02-2018, 04:38 PM)jonath45 Wrote:
you can always buy but try setting up these for real traffic
-> Guest Book - http://nct.com.ng/thread-Top-5-Reasons-W...Guest-Book
-> Get a New Quality Theme - http://nct.com.ng/thread-ALERT-Cloning-V...-Of-Themes
-> Work on your Flaws - http://nct.com.ng/thread-ALERT-Why-Are-S...ppreciated
-> Become popular on Forums e.g NCT - http://nct.com.ng/thread-ALERT-Nct-Passi...f-The-Week

Till @deelino speaks up this go EPP una Big Grin

boss have read it all but what is not clear to me is that to be well known in forums coz me self I blog on news and entertainment but bro I don't really know what to be posting on forum coz I hate spamming that why I don't really come to forums and my phone lost recently
[-] The following 1 user Likes Adegoldop6's post:
  • Hackinubee
(08-02-2018, 03:51 PM)Adegoldop6 Wrote:
Boss what of how to increase my site traffic ???

Hmm... Traffic traffic traffic!!!

I believe @jonath45 has given you all...

let me give you a simple traffic guide tho i have lot of traffic guide i generate every week to improve my blog popularity..

But for now my new blog (deegeek.com.ng) havent gone viral like my old blog (caffinegeeks.com). My new blog was created around last week of may and since then till today my total page view is 25kpv and my daily is around 150dpv....

Can you see my new blog is generating traffic due to my traffic guide setup...

Well dont mind my explanation i love pple to understand what i do, hw i got dere and why its so...

Yeah a simple traffic guide i would give you is...

Forum
All social media except snapchat
pinterest
email marketing
Guest Post
search engine

I put search engine last because search engine takes time to start generating traffic after sleepless night of seo work....

Follow each after the order and i guarantee you success...

you can read my seo guide on my blog HERE

Like you @jonath45 said you must be well known in forum thats why forum is number 1 in generating traffic as u see on my traffic guide...

If no one knows you on the forum just like @hackinubee @jonath45 @cheatex including me @deelino have not been active and responsive on Nct i guess if you would know me here...

Same as i am a little popular on nairaland ... I go by the name @nairalandic if you check some of my post you would see some are above 1k, 4k respectively..

(08-02-2018, 06:02 PM)Adegoldop6 Wrote:
bro I don't really know what to be posting on forum coz I hate spamming that why I don't really come to forums and my phone lost recently

see your statement.. Have you google what spamming means?

Posting your blog article on forum is one of d main reason why forums exist and dey cant be qus by google why its plagarismed...

You have to built your relationship with people on forums well..

@dealwap is active on quora a question and answer platform same with me.. Am also buold a reputation there and am really getting compliments after answering questions..

jonath45 said know your flaws.

Always come back to nct ...

I rest my case... If you have any problem do post reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Deelino's post:
  • Hackinubee, jonath45
(08-02-2018, 09:46 PM)Deelino Wrote:
Hmm... Traffic traffic traffic!!!

I believe @jonath45 has given you all...

let me give you a simple traffic guide tho i have lot of traffic guide i generate every week to improve my blog popularity..

But for now my new blog (deegeek.com.ng) havent gone viral like my old blog (caffinegeeks.com). My new blog was created around last week of may and since then till today my total page view is 25kpv and my daily is around 150dpv....

Can you see my new blog is generating traffic due to my traffic guide setup...

Well dont mind my explanation i love pple to understand what i do, hw i got dere and why its so...

Yeah a simple traffic guide i would give you is...

Forum
All social media except snapchat
pinterest
email marketing
Guest Post
search engine

I put search engine last because search engine takes time to start generating traffic after sleepless night of seo work....

Follow each after the order and i guarantee you success...

you can read my seo guide on my blog HERE

Like you @jonath45 said you must be well known in forum thats why forum is number 1 in generating traffic as u see on my traffic guide...

If no one knows you on the forum just like @hackinubee @jonath45 @cheatex including me @deelino have not been active and responsive on Nct i guess if you would know me here...

Same as i am a little popular on nairaland ... I go by the name @nairalandic if you check some of my post you would see some are above 1k, 4k respectively..

see your statement.. Have you google what spamming means?

Posting your blog article on forum is one of d main reason why forums exist and dey cant be qus by google why its plagarismed...

You have to built your relationship with people on forums well..

@dealwap is active on quora a question and answer platform same with me.. Am also buold a reputation there and am really getting compliments after answering questions..

jonath45 said know your flaws.

Always come back to nct ...

I rest my case... If you have any problem do post reply

well said bro Smile
  • Deelino
What's happening here self
Nothing Is Impossible

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: Wordpress Seo Guru Come In And Other Webmasters jasmine 2 64 08-04-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: jasmine
  HELP: All Wordpress Guru Come In Here djvipha 5 172 06-27-2018, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Deelino
  Give Me Reviews About This Blog Bobbyanselem 0 85 02-08-2018, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Bobbyanselem
  This Analyzer Will Help You Know The Problems Of Your Blog & Also Give You Solution negroid 0 84 11-24-2017, 09:47 AM
Last Post: negroid
  Help Needed On Wordpress Permalinks brainiac 7 200 08-29-2017, 06:38 PM
Last Post: brainiac
  HELP: Wordpress Yoast Seo Problem sodiqsoda 0 126 08-01-2017, 08:16 AM
Last Post: sodiqsoda
  HELP: I Need Seo For My Wordpress Blog Pixxel.byethost18.com pixblog 3 204 07-08-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: pixblog
  Premium Seo Pack – Wordpress Plugin Pearstep 2 232 06-30-2017, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Pearstep
  HELP: I Can't Log Into My WordPress Dashboard, Please Help Dammy 25 799 04-21-2017, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Dammy
  Blogger Vs Wordpress: What Do The Users Benefit Pearstep 8 470 03-19-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: abidemi