Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me To Complete These Research
Good morning everyone. In the course of my research online i discovered something special about wikihow and i would like to know more on that.  how do wikihow get their content images? is there any possibility on learning how to develop(create) those images for blog use? 

- I went on a further research and i stumbled upon something that caught my attention about http://www.myschoolgist.ng which is the drop down menu format on list of schools and the courses they offer. how do i create a similar drown down menu for list of schools and courses they offer on my wordpress blog?

- Lastly is on Netnaija forum. I discovered that those videos on the website contains external links for download but after download you will discover that there are netnaija signatures on them. how is this done?

please am in dear need of your idea.
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
[-] The following 2 users Like sunny's post:
  • Aphatheology, dealwap
@dealwap @deelino @cheatex
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aphatheology's post:
  • froshloaded
1. The images on Wikihow are added by the content editor. They use some special softwares to design those graphics more like creating cartoon images. You can research more on that.

2. The drop down menu is something easily done but first oh need to understand how WordPress template design works then write something like that, you can search online for sample drop down menu designs on code pen and see a related one then customize it to your need.

3. Those videos I believe were linked to Netnaija CDN(Content delivery network) where they store the videos and upload it while adding watermark at the same time then they just copy the link and paste in their blog post.
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
[-] The following 2 users Like dealwap's post:
  • froshloaded, Laive
@dealwap most use video editors on PC to add watermark like naijaextra then when they were sharing jenifa dairy's on their blog
(05-23-2019, 11:25 PM)Deelino Wrote:
@dealwap most use video editors on PC to add watermark like naijaextra then when they were sharing jenifa dairy's on their blog

Yeah they can use a software too.
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dealwap's post:
  • Deelino

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Research Paper On Fast Food And Obesity ambermckinney 0 18 08-17-2019, 10:52 AM
Last Post: ambermckinney
  Project Topics And Research Project Materials Tbankz001 0 12 08-17-2019, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Tbankz001
  Oppo A3s Complete Specs Ariscopi 0 81 01-06-2019, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Ariscopi
  Begin Your Online Undergraduate Degree Or Postgraduate & Complete Your Degree In Uk seyidekol 0 179 11-05-2018, 10:11 PM
Last Post: seyidekol
  ALERT:  The Falls And Upgrowth Of Nct....a Medical Research On It Structures. Xycinews 11 606 01-14-2018, 12:44 PM
Last Post: LoyalZeddy
  Computer Shortcut Keys: Ctrl A-Z (Self Research) stardopple 4 1,904 07-13-2016, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Aphatheology