Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help With This Problem Ncts
Goodmawin bros, How was your Night?.
Yeah Some Weeks Backs I Submitted My site to #Freebasic Buh It was Rejected.
It was rejected because of a file format .SVG
I inform @dealwap about it buh it seems we both can't find solution to it cuz i never added any file with svg format in my site....

buh i dis morning I was going through my .htaccess and I find formats of image like PNG|JPG|JPEG|svg etc .

the question here is should I remove the svg form it? .
and is it not going to backbite. or have any harmful effect on my site.?

@dealwap @laive
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
Those might be graphic file extensions that your script was developed to accept during file uploads. Removing them might produce undesirable effects. What script powers your site?
P.S
I'm affraid, you have to minimize your use of "street slangs" when posting. I still remember editing several of your posts to remove words like "Buh", "Mah", "Cuz" and the rest. Please always try to write in a simple but decent way. Happy posting.
Always try not to spend tomorrow regretting what you should have done today! Smile
(05-15-2017, 10:43 AM)Laive Wrote:
Those might be graphic file extensions that your script was developed to accept during file uploads. Removing them might produce undesirable effects. What script powers your site?
P.S
I'm affraid, you have to minimize your use of "street slangs" when posting. I still remember editing several of your posts to remove words like "Buh", "Mah", "Cuz" and the rest. Please always try to write in a simple but decent way. Happy posting.

WordPress and am addicted to that I promise to turn a new leaf
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
Check your images to see if there is any file with the .svg extension...
Always try not to spend tomorrow regretting what you should have done today! Smile
.svg are for icons that your site designs is dependent on, removing it might cause some part of your website to go blank which can distort your design. If you're on WordPress you can try to change tour theme into a more simpler one that's not all dependent on Font icons.
It takes so long to learn simplicity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: Having Problem With My Mp3 Tag Editor UltrapNgcomposer 7 127 10-07-2018, 06:37 AM
Last Post: meeky
  HELP: Webmasters, Who Can Help Me Solve This My Blog Problem Nijablog 6 315 03-22-2018, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Cortex
  HELP: Check It Out Little Problem I Need Help Friends skete 5 211 01-01-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: AdeSanoye AdeLeye BennySwag
  HELP: Wordpress Yoast Seo Problem sodiqsoda 6 259 08-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Hackinubee
  HELP: Pls Nct Help Me Out With This Little Problem skete 3 268 05-25-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: skete
  Problem Arising From My Wordpress Sunsy 11 430 05-23-2017, 03:16 PM
Last Post: David Dawn
  HELP: Help On Download Problem... cybersky 6 285 05-22-2017, 12:00 AM
Last Post: cybersky
  HELP: Wordpress Content View Problem Onyechelsea 0 157 04-06-2017, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Onyechelsea
  HELP: Wordpress Content View Problem Onyechelsea 0 129 04-06-2017, 12:02 PM
  HELP: Wordpress Content View Problem Onyechelsea 0 144 04-06-2017, 11:43 AM