Pages (3): ) - 1 2 3 »
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Can You Afford Monthly To Learn Computer Programming And Web Development?
This is just a survey for us to get better insight on what our users can afford in order to be taught web development and computer programming live in an interactive session. We are currently working on helping lots of aspiring Nigeria programmers get the knowledge required for them to thrive and rule their world.

Since we want to make this package available to everyone, we need to know how much you can afford monthly to get a good understanding of the aforementioned. Let me hear from you!
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
I am interested....but the amount when you all conclude, I'm ok by it
the universe is two, so the other me might be awesome #PearStep
(03-22-2017, 10:29 AM)Yung Lee Wrote:
I am interested....but the amount when you all conclude, I'm ok by it

Okay.
Where is @eddykul, @jonath45 and the rest? You guys won't come out, right? This opportunity may never come your way again! Grab it now while it lasts. Big Grin
Always try not to spend tomorrow regretting what you should have done today! Smile
Big Grin thank God my name was not mention though i can afford.....! but i dont know how the tutorial is going to be
(03-22-2017, 12:24 PM)brainiac Wrote:
Big Grin thank God my name was not mention though i can afford.....! but i dont know how the tutorial is going to be

Did you know how your school is going to be before paying school fees? this is an interactive video tutorial with great computer programmers around Nigeria that knows their stuffs.
please when is it starting and will it b done b4 september and location...
(03-22-2017, 12:51 PM)Yung Lee Wrote:
please when is it starting and will it b done b4 september and location...

yes, it will be online tutorial with video session and an interactive question and answer section also included are daily test questions to help foster learning rate.
(03-22-2017, 02:13 PM)Dealwap Wrote:
yes, it will be online tutorial with video session and an interactive question and answer section also included are daily test questions to help foster learning rate.

ok
hmmmmmmm........like how many languages are there going to teach us
(03-22-2017, 03:17 PM)brainiac Wrote:
hmmmmmmm........like how many languages are there going to teach us

We will be starting with some things you need to know about computer science then delve into algorithm and computation with Python, we'll teach python from scratch to advance level and also include some Artificial Intelligence tutorial to improve reasoning skills!

to make this more standard, we will be teaching you JavaScript and how you can build a complete website on the node platform, there are so many others which I cant mention but will be included in our curriculum.
(03-22-2017, 03:23 PM)Dealwap Wrote:
We will be starting with some things you need to know about computer science then delve into algorithm and computation with Python, we'll teach python from scratch to advance level and also include some Artificial Intelligence tutorial to improve reasoning skills!

to make this more standard, we will be teaching you JavaScript and how you can build a complete website on the node platform, there are so many others which I cant mention but will be included in our curriculum.

damn I can't wait please be fast with preparation....my body don dea sweet me
I am highly interested.!! When is it to start, and How does it cost???
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
(03-22-2017, 07:59 PM)Engr Shamsuddeen Umar Omacy Wrote:

Read the post again and say an amount you can afford.
Thumbs Up 
I am a proud Founder of Nigerian trends http://ntrends.com.ng
Pages (3): ) - 1 2 3 »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: What Should I Learn Next Layemidguru 5 164 11-16-2019, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Tayron
  Techpally.com On Top Sites To Learn Computer Programming Free Online Techpally 0 13 11-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Techpally
  TUTORIAL: Are You Interested In Learning Programming And Web Design(courses) MasterGramnet 0 13 10-28-2019, 08:54 PM
Last Post: MasterGramnet
  TUTORIAL: Learn How To Build An Api In Nodejs Cavdy 0 123 08-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Cavdy
  Top 5 Programming Languages In 2019 cheatex 0 49 06-24-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: cheatex
  Interested In Learning Programming? Ask Me Anything dealwap 0 113 06-09-2019, 09:28 AM
Last Post: dealwap
  Programming Mistakes To Avoid dealwap 7 623 12-15-2018, 05:48 PM
Last Post: michaelkobebe
  SHARED: Yorlang-yoruba Programming Language Cavdy 6 515 12-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Lawal Israel Oluwasegun
  [quiz 1]: Who Is In For Programming Quiz? dealwap 15 933 10-24-2018, 06:13 PM
Last Post: oliakuk
  ALERT:  Machine Language Vs Programming Language Khelix 7 569 06-22-2018, 08:08 AM
Last Post: iamdannyfc