Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Make Weak Phone Battery Stronger With Alcohol
A lot of complains that are made by mobile phone users are the issue of weak battery, this problem is faced by almost 50% of phones users and mostly those residing in places where power supply isn't always available, like some part of Nigeria.
some possible reason why mobile phone battery gets weak are.

Quote:
1. Bad charging
2. Overheating
3. Bad charger
4. Using the phone while its on charge
5. Fake battery
6. Not charging it completely when its first bought
And so much more.

So today I'll be giving you a simple trick i use on some of my phone battery when the battery starts getting weak. And it works mostly or at least helps in extending the life span of the battery. Please note that your battery should be completely down as in off kpatakpata[br]

Here is how its done
Get a alcoholic liquid, ethanol would be preferable, use a cotton wool to dip in it and rub it gently on the Anode (positive terminal) and the neutral terminal only, avoid any contact with the Cathode (negative terminal), after this is done allow it to dry off which would happen almost immediately then add again to the negative and neutral terminal of the battery.

Quote:
if your battery is four terminal, rub on both of the non inscribed possibly neutral terminal, i.e in between the positive and negative.

And allow to dry, repeat the process about five more times after which you allow to fully dry under a little bit of Sunlight for 30 minuites,
[br]
Next up is charging.....
[br]
here is how the battery should be charged, i believe my warning that the battery should have run down to 0% before this process is being followed was adhered by you.

[br]
if you are all good then charging should be done with AC current preferable use Public power supply and not Generator or inverter or power bank. Socket to charge up until 70% the switch on the phone and allow it to charge till fully 100% then unplug and allow to cool off for 10 minutes before use.
i hope this works for your phone...

Visit my blog

http://www.kokowap24.com.ng/2017/12/make...-with.html

we drop lots of koko.
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
Nice but i have two things to point out
1. What is actually your blogs main focus , I followed your link hoping to read more posts like this only to find Music updates on the homepage, I think you need to get your priorities straight.

2. Your Design is awful , don't you know about user experience

Quick tip: visit soratemplates.com to get themes and apply them to your blog
C.E.O @ Coemdigiteq
@abcheats @Hacknubiee @Deelino
C.E.O @ Coemdigiteq

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ALERT:  Save,make Extra Cash By Shopping On u-Snapp usnapp 0 9 10-12-2018, 01:15 PM
Last Post: usnapp
  SHARED: How To Scan Documents Using Your Smart Phone (see Details) alhani 1 107 08-20-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Dynamo
  SHARED: Fortnite Game Is Best Played On Samsung Flagship And Razer Phone Said Analyst edewojames 0 39 08-06-2018, 10:50 AM
Last Post: edewojames
  How To Make Your Phone’s Fingerprint Reader More Accurate cheatex 0 34 08-04-2018, 01:41 PM
Last Post: cheatex
  Wireless Charging Will Soon Make Its Way To Metal Phones, Thanks To Qualcomm cheatex 3 111 08-02-2018, 05:56 PM
  How To Own And Use A Usa/ Canada/uk Phone Number Via Dingtone App cheatex 0 43 08-01-2018, 08:56 AM
  Infinix Note 5 Full Phone Specifications Bigga5 0 39 07-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Bigga5
  SHARED: X-hide App Review: Best Monster App Yet Will Make Your Smartphone Content Invisible Trillionclues 0 115 05-16-2018, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Trillionclues
  TUTORIAL: Make Money With Your Big Facebook Page With Big Likes On Topbuzz.com starkit 3 1,268 05-08-2018, 09:06 AM
Last Post: William
  How To Create Multiple Whatsapp Account In One Android Phone fashmobae 0 86 04-15-2018, 02:28 AM
Last Post: fashmobae