Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nigerians And The Religion System
Disclaimer: The write-up ahead can be thought provoking to some people but it's the truth. If you are scared of reading the truth, this post is not for you. Go look for something else to do. Crazy comments on this write-up will get you blocked.

-----------------------------------------------------------
With the high rate of poverty in Nigeria, 7 of the world richest pastors in the world are Nigerians and yet you keep going about deeply engulfed in religious fanaticism. The whole religion system is corrupt. I don't see the government as the solution to the problem in this country. The people in this country needs a change of thought.

You have no business idea, you didn't utilize any skills and you keep praying for magic to happen. Every worship day you enrich the pocket of those who don't really care about you but are only after accumulating wealth for themselves. While I am a strong believer that there is a higher power and I strongly believe that I function not merely by my might alone but Some will come after me saying ehnnn money is not everything. Shut up! we all know that but the next time you or any of your family members fall sick, go to the hospital and tell them Psalm 12:45 will pay the hospital bill or tell them Quran chapter 2 verse 18 will pay the bill. When you need money to eat just enter any supermarket and quote any part of the Bible or Quran to buy whatever you want for free why nor? that's what your religious leaders left you with after giving back your income in exchange for lies. Our people are not putting much thoughts into what really matters and we keep neglecting the important details that look so minute but can go a long way to improve our life and this nation as a whole.

The only reason I don't argue with crazily religious people is that I know how crazy mental slavery can be, it's not so easy growing into a practice and seeing the truth for what it is. So, the whole process is simple, make the people believe that giving to their religious organization will profit them, make them give as much as they can and believe it will solve their problems. Some people in this country have been so brainwashed that they see those not dancing to the tune of religion automatically as the devil himself. *SmH*

I will continue to say, I don't see this country going anywhere until we are ready to see the bigger pictures, there are so many things that need to be taken care of and a larger part of them is religion. Nigerians are one of the most religious people in the world, doing crazy things for the lord like some pastors use to say but we are still one of the poorest countries because we have so many people who have completely stop evolving mentally. Now, we have so many churches than schools and business center. In my street alone, there are over 30 religious gatherings(Churches and mosques)  and what is this telling you? the owner of those building understand that they can make back x10 of the amount spent within few months just by placing hands on the head of people and shouting receive it then tell them to sow a seed for the lord.
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
[-] The following 2 users Like dealwap's post:
  • jonath45, Rajisko
It is interesting
Nice writeup jazakumullahu khairan
Unless we aquire "knowledge", we will never grow. Even the Bible admits this in Hosea 4:6.
Always try not to spend tomorrow regretting what you should have done today! Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Laive's post:
  • Aaron, dealwap, jonath45
This is quite challenging, Nice write up sir Smile
CEO of Forgenest Inc. http://forgenest.com
Visit http://epage.cf/jonath45
[-] The following 1 user Likes jonath45's post:
  • dealwap
(10-19-2018, 09:13 PM)Laive Wrote:
Unless we aquire "knowledge", we will never grow. Even the Bible admits this in Hosea 4:6.

True!
God help us all...
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aaron's post:
  • jonath45
Am Highly Impressed With Those Words...On the other side, the world is not enough...and no matter how hard we try, no matter how far we run, we will always be in chains.

Can't You See That The World Is Badly Wounded With The Foolishness Of Man...And no one seems to care...But I assure you, something BIG is about to happen, and when it comes, everything will grow worst.
[-] The following 2 users Like beme's post:
  • dealwap, jonath45
Religious Overzealousness is indeed the problem of Nigeria today.
https://www.latestjambnews.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEWS: Independence Day: Nigerian Teen Rapper's Touching Words Gives Hope To Nigerians LoyalZeddy 3 102 10-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Isnoble
  Why Don't Nigerians Patronize Locally Developed Scripts? Laive 20 427 08-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Hackinubee
  Free Webhosing For Nigerians ibraheem 0 57 05-26-2018, 11:05 AM
Last Post: ibraheem
  Fully-funded Master Scholarships At University Of Stuttgart In Germany For Nigerians ebrandmanagers 0 43 05-14-2018, 03:07 PM
Last Post: ebrandmanagers
  NEWS: Next Google Operating System To Take Over Android. tmerlin 0 64 03-15-2018, 01:26 PM
Last Post: tmerlin
  Why Nigerians Should Install Energy Saving Windows And Doors In Their Houses ebrandmanagers 0 81 03-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Last Post: ebrandmanagers
  NEWS: Paypal Must Stop All This - Nigerians Protest kharlm 1 199 12-20-2017, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Pearstep
  HELP: School Management System Form Writing Internal Exams kdtex 7 215 12-06-2017, 07:53 AM
Last Post: iamdannyfc
  Time For Religion: Where Do You Worship? Laive 17 436 09-01-2017, 01:08 PM
Last Post: rhexlord
  NEWS: Omg!! Watch Shocking Moment Nigerian Pastor Resurrected Dead Woman, Nigerians React Gift101 0 120 08-01-2017, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Gift101