Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Php Course: Learn Oop Php With Laive!
Hello, NCT members! This is a message for all those who have been looking for an easy way to learn OOP PHP. Worry no more. All you need is to signup for my course and I'll take my time to explain OOP PHP in the most simple way for your understanding.

The course fee is N3,000. But first 10 people to register will gain access to the course at N2,000 only. Invite someone and get even more bonus.

Reach Laive on Whatsapp via 09055589180. No calls please. Sad

Cc.
@Dealwap
@aphatheology
@aaron
Always try not to spend tomorrow regretting what you should have done today! Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Laive's post:
  • Aaron, Aniexcels, Cavdy
cool!...
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
awesome..…
that a very good and fair offer, i will love to be a part but money no dey Sad Sad
PHP Code:
<?php
$no 
1;
while(
$no >= 10){
echo 
"NO MONEY";
$no++;
}
?>

that a very good and fair offer, i will love to be a part but money no dey Sad Sad
PHP Code:
<?php
$no 
1;
while(
$no >= 10){
echo 
"NO MONEY";
$no++;
}
?>

(04-24-2018, 01:26 PM)abcheats Wrote:
PHP Code:
<?php
$no 
1;
while(
$no >= 10){
echo 
"NO MONEY";
$no++;
}
?>

Code:
<?php
$me = 'no money too';
?>

(04-24-2018, 01:26 PM)abcheats Wrote:
PHP Code:
<?php
$no 
1;
while(
$no >= 10){
echo 
"NO MONEY";
$no++;
}
?>

you want to master programming but you don't want to spend to learn.....

<?php
for (i = 1; i >= 10; i++) {
echo 'Sorry';
}
?>
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cavdy's post:
  • Laive
This is very affordable. Laive, I will advise you are very strict with this. Ensure you do not teach anyone for free. The problem is some people can gather money to subscribe on their phone but to invest money on themselves becomes an issue.
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
[-] The following 2 users Like dealwap's post:
  • Cavdy, Laive
(04-24-2018, 03:52 PM)Dealwap Wrote:
This is very affordable. Laive, I will advise you are very strict with this. Ensure you do not teach anyone for free. The problem is some people can gather money to subscribe on their phone but to invest money on themselves becomes an issue.

Oga @dealwap why you dey para upandan ... Haba.... money dey BT you need to face facts i really really want to learn but i really need to settle something in school...
Needs Alway Come First Before want,don't get me wrong i really love programming that's even the reason i am studying computer science and tutorials can come any day but let me settle something first if money still remember i go come your class @laive....but it will really be cool.if you can help us out for free because i have taught more than 50 people what i know today for free and they are doing really good some self are giving me jobs to do ... imagine...

@aaron No worry @laive go change his mind

my WhatsApp no. 07057568594 (in case you wan add me for the group Big Grin )
[-] The following 2 users Like abcheats's post:
  • Aaron, kyngTony
(04-24-2018, 06:45 PM)abcheats Wrote:
Oga @dealwap why you dey para upandan ... Haba.... money dey BT you need to face facts i really really want to learn but i really need to settle something in school...
Needs Alway Come First Before want,don't get me wrong i really love programming that's even the reason i am studying computer science and tutorials can come any day but let me settle something first if money still remember i go come your class @laive....but it will really be cool.if you can help us out for free because i have taught more than 50 people what i know today for free and they are doing really good some self are giving me jobs to do ... imagine...

@aaron No worry @laive go change his mind

my WhatsApp no. 07057568594 (in case you wan add me for the group Big Grin )

50 people free!
kii!
OK @abcheats ... but u and @Laive dey the same school?
(04-25-2018, 02:42 AM)Aaron Wrote:
50 people free!
kii!
OK @abcheats ... but u and @Laive dey the same school?

No oo have never since him before ... Ehn from Wapka since 2012 Till Date.... For say i serious i for no even the learn php sef na Java and Brainfuck I for dey learn Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes abcheats's post:
  • Aaron
(04-25-2018, 05:03 PM)abcheats Wrote:
No oo have never since him before ... Ehn from Wapka since 2012 Till Date.... For say i serious i for no even the learn php sef na Java and Brainfuck I for dey learn Big Grin

OK

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Learn To Debug Your Code In Dreams Cavdy 6 212 05-02-2018, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Aaron
  ALERT:  Dealwap , Laive , Aphatheology Do Something abcheats 5 269 03-17-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: mikolo
  Why You May Not Be Able To Learn Web Development Tomorrow Laive 1 182 01-18-2018, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Abbey
  Why You Should Learn How To Program abcheats 4 180 09-12-2017, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Laive
  HELP: Is It Possible To Learn Programming Without PC? Samuel04 12 375 08-27-2017, 11:06 AM
Last Post: dealwap
  What Programming Language Did You Learn First? dealwap 15 640 05-09-2017, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Sunsy
  How Much Can You Afford Monthly To Learn Computer Programming And Web Development? dealwap 35 1,278 03-26-2017, 09:38 PM
Last Post: 2016raven
  World’s Five Most Difficult Progamming Languages To Learn cheatex 6 1,253 12-19-2016, 09:23 AM
Last Post: tjhenry