Pages (2): ) - 1 2 »
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plz Do This Web Have An Admin Or Ceo Plz Come
Plz admins and ceo come I want to be an admin to assist to forum plz employ I will do my best WhatsApp/09066168384
You are a new member and not yet active, you need to keep the forum live and contribute to the forum.
New members dont make such request yet until they are active.
Please create only one topic and you spamming with request.

Cc: @dealwap @laive @jonat45 @aphatheology
So if am now active I am now an admin abi
me sad need to be an admin o! I Don tail for here
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
(04-28-2019, 01:39 PM)Jeff2010 Wrote:
So if am now active I am now an admin abi

Its part of the requirement
(04-28-2019, 04:27 PM)sunny Wrote:
me sad need to be an admin o! I Don tail for here

You never requested... When a thread is created for new admin you can sign up for it... Be active nd contribute to people's thread also
(04-28-2019, 09:02 PM)Deelino Wrote:
You never requested... When a thread is created for new admin you can sign up for it... Be active nd contribute to people's thread also

We wey don smoke igbo for here, never becum admin or moderator yet, na this boy wey just register yesterday that is requesting for admin, no even moderator, guy u wise ooo.. shuuuuuuuuu...
Click to know more about: MIGHTY-LINKS DIGITAL INTERNET SOLUTIONS. We are all about ITs
(04-29-2019, 09:49 AM)mternets Wrote:
We wey don smoke igbo for here, never becum admin or moderator yet, na this boy wey just register yesterday that is requesting for admin, no even moderator, guy u wise ooo.. shuuuuuuuuu...

either admin or moderator,make una give me one nah, e go make me dey super-active
(04-29-2019, 04:29 PM)sunny Wrote:
either admin or moderator,make una give me one nah, e go make me dey super-active

lolzzzz.... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin we go do election... Me go be INEC so that i fit rig the election for u or i go postpone on ur behalf...
Click to know more about: MIGHTY-LINKS DIGITAL INTERNET SOLUTIONS. We are all about ITs
(04-30-2019, 07:18 AM)mternets Wrote:
lolzzzz.... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin we go do election... Me go be INEC so that i fit rig the election for u or i go postpone on ur behalf...

nothing like postponement,na to rig am make I win
lalasticala una no go kill me 4 here ooh. Na bcause of this gentleman humble request wey carry ona come abi? Lol
(04-29-2019, 04:29 PM)sunny Wrote:

Once you become one, ur activity here will only be for a short while and then you'll become weak. I am speaking from my observations here.
Always try not to spend tomorrow regretting what you should have done today! Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Laive's post:
  • Eddykul, froshloaded
(04-30-2019, 09:32 PM)Laive Wrote:
Once you become one, ur activity here will only be for a short while and then you'll become weak. I am speaking from my observations here.

@laive tell them oh...
(04-30-2019, 09:32 PM)Laive Wrote:

from your point,it seems that this admin work is stressful o
I don't be admin for another place see views wet I get nah
Pages (2): ) - 1 2 »