Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polytechnics Advantages Over A University
Affordable school feesTongueolytechnics have made education affordable.The common and average school fees charged by Nigerian polytechnics is normally less than N40000.While the polytechnics try to make every citizen to study with its token tuition fees, the Universities are trying to make education to be for the most privileged ones.Some government owned Universities charge as if it a private one e.g
lasu

Absu

Aau

and many other university.
Quick certificate : within 2 years, you can also be among the working class and some have succeeded with their National diploma ND certificate

You don't have to study for 5 years before you start earning salary with your certificate and this has been very helpful, especially for those who have financial issues.

Change of study and environment: Yes, this is another benefit of polytechnic education.You can decide to change your course of study after your national diploma if there any reason to do so.

Moreso, you can run a national diploma programme in Lagos and continue your HND in another polytechnic in any part of Nigeria. You can also go further to study in the university in any prefer state.

Easy admission: Easily as it sound, polytechnic admission is less competitive. There are some individual who have been running after university for over 3 to 4 years without any breakthrough. Polytechnic have made admission easier, with one or two trails, you will conquer the problem of admission.

Equal Certificate: all things are been equal in the polytechnic.... all polytechnic result have the same value either private, northern, eastern or western polytechnic. However the University certificate are not equal and federal university certificate is more valuable and wanted to any University certificate.

Admission by Merits: Admission in some university is by power, money, connection, intelligence and many other factors. You may have to pay a some of money before you can be considered for admission in some university. However the polytechnic admission is by merit, candidate that perform excellently will be offered admission regardless of the course and the school.There is no room for Foul play in selection of candidate.

Source: http://www.edutips.com.ng
[-] The following 2 users Like Mhizta_murtala's post:
  • Aphatheology, Laive
@Laive, @Dealwap...but bro edit your link first, nice write up
Easy admission? Seems you dont know about YABATECH!

Anyway, nice points you got above...

***About certificate equality, that part should be removed!
You can compare MAPOLY certificate with IBADAN POLY or Federal Poly Ilaro, in the market the two mentioned later will be chosen above Mapoly, FACT!***
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
(08-05-2017, 06:29 AM)Egbune Wrote:
@Laive, @Dealwap...but bro edit your link first, nice write up

okay,thanks bro.
(08-05-2017, 07:28 AM)Aphatheology Wrote:
Easy admission? Seems you dont know about YABATECH!

Anyway, nice points you got above...

***About certificate equality, that part should be removed!
You can compare MAPOLY certificate with IBADAN POLY or Federal Poly Ilaro, in the market the two mentioned later will be chosen above Mapoly, FACT!***

thanks. *noted!*
***Do you have any info about school that still do post utme instead of screening? @OP***
(08-05-2017, 09:34 AM)Aphatheology Wrote:
***Do you have any info about school that still do post utme instead of screening? @OP***

there is UTME dis year..
(08-05-2017, 09:43 AM)Mhizta_murtala Wrote:
there is UTME dis year..

Confused!
Are federal school doing post utme or screening?
If there is post utme this year (as u said), is it for all school or some?
@ Op nice one but you have much to do concernin ur english most expecially ur punctuations.
If it is not dat i av an idea of what you are tryin to portray i wil just get lost whn am tryin to absolve ur content. So work on dem to be a good blogger.
Are you single and looking for hookups around your city?
Do you need a girlfriend to share love?
Then join hookups and meet that partner you have long dream of meeting....so what are you waitin for? click below to visit now@
http://bit.do/dDkfR

less than 40k? I paid 50+ over here at the Ondo state polytechnic

I think that should be removed too
(08-05-2017, 08:26 PM)Evinsian Wrote:
@ Op nice one but you have much to do concernin ur english most expecially ur punctuations.
If it is not dat i av an idea of what you are tryin to portray i wil just get lost whn am tryin to absolve ur content. So work on dem to be a good blogger.

Thanks boss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  International Engineering Scholarships At University Of Huddersfield, Uk 2019 projectslib 0 5 09-26-2018, 04:15 PM
Last Post: projectslib
  Queen Mary University Of London Chevening Partner Awards, Uk 2019 projectslib 0 6 09-26-2018, 04:02 PM
  Global Citizens Scholarships At University Of Adelaide, Australia 2019 projectslib 0 6 09-26-2018, 03:44 PM
  How To Activate Unilag University Based Email Samuel04 0 66 06-07-2018, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Samuel04
  NEWS: Kano University Of Science And Technology...2018/2019 2nd &3rd Batch Admission List I mohammed 0 73 01-20-2018, 05:55 AM
Last Post: mohammed
  Lagos State University....2018/2019 2nd &3rd Batch Admission List Is Outto Check Call mohammed 0 58 01-20-2018, 03:43 AM
Last Post: mohammed
  ALERT:  Jamb 2018 - Here's Why You Shouldn't Consider Public University For 2018 Utme Teewise 3 161 01-10-2018, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Aphatheology
  SHARED: See The Top 10 Polytechnics In Nigeria You Can Study Samuel04 0 33 12-07-2017, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Samuel04