Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem Arising From My Wordpress
My wordpress site is not showing on opera mini but it show on uc browser please any solution to it?
Boss Sunsy Aka Sunstar (BSG)
Passing by.... @laive @sharafa @eddykul come in..
Posting From http://ncgblog.ga
what do yu see wen yu open with opera cuz opera is not always responsive to sum wordpress theme
the universe is two, so the other me might be awesome #PearStep
(05-22-2017, 08:19 AM)Yung Lee Wrote:
what do yu see wen yu open with opera cuz opera is not always responsive to sum wordpress theme

It show blank, when i created it few days ago it was open just today it showing blank
I suggest you change your WordPress themes, that must be an issue wit the theme internal functions.
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
That's because you designed it with an old ucweb browser. Next time, use Operamini or Chrome to design.

Meanwhile, here's a remedy to fix the issue :

Edit the index, header.php, and footer.php .. They may be called other names, whichever, you have to edit them with your ucweb browser.

Then open your Operamini. . Copy all the codes from ucweb and paste in the same folder with your Operamini.

Do so to header, index, footer, excerpt and content.php.

Note that you are not recoding anything, just merely copying and pasting from ucweb to opera.

Once you are done, your site should start displaying well on all browsers.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me (Pedro) on https://jdtrendz.com as I am hardly online here. Enjoy!
Visit https://www.jdtrendz.com where you can get premium customised themes/scripts for free, sell and buy items, make money and be entertained   Smile
(05-22-2017, 08:30 AM)Sunsy Wrote:
It show blank, when i created it few days ago it was open just today it showing blank

sorry bro for replyin late, I was busy....

I suggest yu change yur theme to a responsive one.....but not carrignton o, cuz I hate dah template like crazy
the universe is two, so the other me might be awesome #PearStep
(05-22-2017, 10:26 AM)David Dawn Wrote:
That's because you designed it with an old ucweb browser. Next time, use Operamini or Chrome to design.

Meanwhile, here's a remedy to fix the issue :

Edit the index, header.php, and footer.php .. They may be called other names, whichever, you have to edit them with your ucweb browser.

Then open your Operamini. . Copy all the codes from ucweb and paste in the same folder with your Operamini.

Do so to header, index, footer, excerpt and content.php.

Note that you are not recoding anything, just merely copying and pasting from ucweb to opera.

Once you are done, your site should start displaying well on all browsers.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me (Pedro) on https://jdtrendz.com as I am hardly online here. Enjoy!

Your solution is not valid. @Dealwap are you with me?
(05-22-2017, 03:26 PM)Webohost Wrote:
Your solution is not valid. @Dealwap are you with me?

Young man, unfortunately, that's the only solution. I have been into WordPress for donkey years, hence, making my solution valid as long as WordPress is concerned.

However, there could be other reasons the OP's site was displaying blank which may not be known for certain since he didn't provide the url of his site for scrutiny. As a result, our solutions could only spring from experience.

We all have had our experience, like those advising the OP to change theme, why not try to carry out my recommendation first to see whether or not it will work?

Anyway, I am not even paid for being helpful. Ordinarily, I should have charged the OP first before rendering my troubleshooting services maybe that would have earned me some seriousness from your end.

If my solution is in valid, I wonder why you haven't proffered yours..
Visit https://www.jdtrendz.com where you can get premium customised themes/scripts for free, sell and buy items, make money and be entertained   Smile
(05-22-2017, 01:39 PM)Yung Lee Wrote:
sorry bro for replyin late, I was busy....

I suggest yu change yur theme to a responsive one.....but not carrignton o, cuz I hate dah template like crazy

help me drop good theme.
(05-22-2017, 04:19 PM)David Dawn Wrote:
Young man, unfortunately, that's the only solution. I have been into WordPress for donkey years, hence, making my solution valid as long as WordPress is concerned.

However, there could be other reasons the OP's site was displaying blank which may not be known for certain since he didn't provide the url of his site for scrutiny. As a result, our solutions could only spring from experience.

We all have had our experience, like those advising the OP to change theme, why not try to carry out my recommendation first to see whether or not it will work?

Anyway, I am not even paid for being helpful. Ordinarily, I should have charged the OP first before rendering my troubleshooting services maybe that would have earned me some seriousness from your end.

If my solution is in valid, I wonder why you haven't proffered yours..

I don't have to brag about my WP knowledge and my knowledge tells me your solution is just awkward.
(05-23-2017, 12:29 PM)Webohost Wrote:
I don't have to brag about my WP knowledge and my knowledge tells me your solution is just awkward.

LOL, "brag"? See person weh wan brag! SMH. .

It is obvious you don't know the person you are quoting! Go around and ask about PEDRO, they will lecture you!

Also, it may interest you to know that I have done the impossible on WordPress, those who know me will enlighten you. You may not know cos I hardly talk as I prefer being undercover. However, I am ruthless when it comes to WordPress (pardon my intermittent bragging, it's not my thing, but just think it's necessary to create some awareness to ignorant folks like you)

I think this would be my last reply on this thread. .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Finally Share Latest Seekhype.ng Mobile Wordpress Themes sodiqsoda 7 320 12-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Rajisko
  SHARED: Download Latest Naijakit Mobile Wordpress Theme (November) Finally Share For Free sodiqsoda 20 705 12-07-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Pacesetter
  SHARED: Files.ng-wordpress-theme-by-yunus Forumhub 0 62 12-06-2018, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Forumhub
  SHARED: Latest Yabaleftonline.ng Mobile Wordpress Themes Share For Free sodiqsoda 4 348 12-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Last Post: michaelkobebe
  HELP: Code To Solve This Problem On My Site Homepage UltrapNgcomposer 7 215 11-25-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Deelino
  HELP: Primestv.co Wordpress Theme Needed bossyjimmy 4 258 10-11-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: bossyjimmy
  Naijaloaded Mobile Wordpress Themes Shared For Free dealwap 49 2,469 10-10-2018, 09:19 AM
Last Post: UltrapNgcomposer
  HELP: Having Problem With My Mp3 Tag Editor UltrapNgcomposer 7 260 10-07-2018, 06:37 AM
Last Post: meeky
  HELP: Wordpress Mobile Theme Neede henry 2 248 09-21-2018, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Fela45
  SHARED: Auto Generate Meta Description Without Plugins In Wordpress cheatex 0 130 09-21-2018, 12:44 PM
Last Post: cheatex