Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review My New Forum
Hi Nct users
Pls check out my new social forum and give it a review.
https://netvilox.com

@deelino, @dealwap
Nice work bro..buh your header is not eye catching and also improve on your Color Usage Smile
Always visit http://www.waparz.com (For lastest news, musics, and entertainment) 
(09-05-2019, 06:05 AM)Eddykul Wrote:
Nice work bro..buh your header is not eye catching and also improve on your Color Usage Smile

Which color are you referring to.
Pls advice me
Take advantage of the services offered by Clix Arena in taking your platform to the next level.

1. Paid to click(PTC) . Users are engaged in delivering unique traffic to your website daily. This boost your daily page views and ensure your website is ranked higher on search engines

2. Link sharing on fb: The platform has thousand of users, each of them is given your website link and a few description to share on Facebook, now imagine, if one user has a minimum of 100 friends , then automatically your link will be viewed by a million people.

3. Back linking: Users are engaged to go to related site about your niche e.g Look for blogs that talk about credit repair, then comment about how Andy hacks are good in repairing credit with a link to your website, so anybody reading the comments will like to visit your site! Now imagine if more than a thousand people did this.

4. Forum posting: Users are asked to look for related forums and compose a nice post about Andy hacks or u can also give them a good post to make and they started posting. This will definitely attract many visitors.

5. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram likes and follow: Engage our users in giving organic likes and follow to your fan pages.

6. Forum membership and posting: Let our devoted users populate your new forum, giving you all the leverage needed to stay above competitors

What are you Waiting for!
Visit our Advertiser page to get started or chat us up for more info.

Regards
The Clix Arena Team

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drop Your Mybb Forum Link donblade855 8 866 12-03-2019, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Tflesk2
  Please Help Me Review This My New Website Wiki9ja.com.ng Kanicorp 2 232 11-27-2019, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Wilsonedegbele
  ALERT:  Newly Growing Forum Nairaland Alike That Has Many Features sheriff.adeleke 7 671 10-18-2018, 05:04 AM
Last Post: starz
  HELP: Please Help Me Review My First Blog Myway.ng imocheezy 13 1,148 03-30-2018, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Eunit99
  Take A Look And Review Of This Ponzi Project AdeSanoye AdeLeye BennySwag 11 1,333 12-30-2017, 10:16 AM
Last Post: DonPhilemon
  SHARED: Download Xenforo Forum Script V1.5.15 For Free Mrwizard 1 680 11-25-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Mrwizard
  HELP: All The Bosses Please Review This Blog Design Mayor Rockson Festus 8 801 11-21-2017, 05:10 AM
Last Post: baloguns60
  ALERT:  Your Review Needed On This Ugly Blog seancoded 6 620 10-25-2017, 01:10 PM
Last Post: sunny
  HELP: Comment Not Showing In Forum Of My Jcms Web Help Needed Please Lorddigo 2 414 10-21-2017, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Lorddigo
  How Can I Link Users To A Particular Forum Id In Mybb donblade855 3 378 10-14-2017, 04:57 PM
Last Post: ishaq