Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHARED: Inline Related Posts Pro
Inline Related Posts is not a new plugin in Wordpress, it helps you insert your related articles into your post content.

You can see an example on https://newsng.net

The free version with minimal features can be downloaded from the Wordpress plugins dispository..
You need to purchase the PRO version at about $27 - $77 but it's shared for free here.

SOME OF THE FEATURES IN THE PRO VERSION:-
- Intelly Line breaks Algorithm
- Shortcodes
- SEO Optimization
- Real time preview
- 100 secs setup
- Premium themes
- Unlimited Related Boxes
- Featured Images
- IntellyTrust 24/7 support

You can preview the PRO version on https://goo.gl/DgCoQW

If you need any help or encounter any problem during setup you can come back here and comment the issue.
I'm using it in my blog and it's working perfectly with this latest WP version (v 5.0.1)

Enjoy!

@dealwap @deelino

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   intelly-related-posts-pro-2.2.zip (Size: 1.41 MB / Downloads: 49)
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sampson_soil's post:
  • Aphatheology

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: How To Display Latest Posts On Mybb Index Excellency 4 99 03-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Excellency
  HELP: How Can I Set Related Threads On Mybb clivequentin 5 363 04-28-2017, 06:12 PM
Last Post: clivequentin
  Nct To Stop Featuring Ponzi-related Threads On Front Page Laive 2 335 03-15-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Laive
  SHARED: Share Posts From Your Site To Your Whatsapp Script. abcheats 1 360 12-21-2016, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Hackinubee
  How To Show Recent Posts On Forum Index Page In Smf Iphekitan 0 382 10-29-2016, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Iphekitan
  ANSWERED: How to add RELATED POST inside/within another post on Wordpress Hackinubee 13 997 06-30-2016, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Hackinubee