Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHARED: Inline Search - A Extension That Allows You To Search Faster And Smarter
Thumbs Down 
Holla, I just bored of opening tabs every time I want to search for something while reading an article on a webpage. So I thought what if I create a extension that allows me to use search engines right there on the page am currently reading without having to open any tabs and this lead me to develop Inline search a extension that allows you to use your favorite search engines on the fly without having to open new tab.Get to search Google, Wikipedia, Bing and Yahoo as quickly as possible. All you just need to do is highlight what to search and hit of a shortcut.

All you need to do is just to highlight the text you want to search about and hit the shortcut key Ctrl+B (for chrome *default) and Ctrl+Q (for Firefox *default) and boom you have your search result effortlessly.

Why don't you try it out.
Download Inline Search For Chrome
Download Inline Search For Firefox

Share with love. Made with love by @ahkohd

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.gif   example3.gif (Size: 104.13 KB / Downloads: 44)
Watch the gifs for how it works. Smile
Is it open source?
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
(10-02-2018, 09:46 PM)dealwap Wrote:
Is it open source?

It's free to use but repo will be managed by closed developers.
Nice one. But does it work for chrome and firefox on android?
Posting From http://ncgblog.ga
wow... Nice dude
Can you add me to the Github repository, I want to add some features.
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
(10-03-2018, 07:39 AM)Dynamo Wrote:
Nice one. But does it work for chrome and firefox on android?

nope but can make it work.
This is an awesome extension can't wait to try it out

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FIXED: How To Combine Two Wifi Connections To Get A Faster Internet Alexander1370 5 268 12-17-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Mhizta Johndik
  TUTORIAL: How To Search Whatsapp Chat Messages iLukasso 0 71 12-13-2017, 10:52 PM
Last Post: iLukasso
  HELP: Free Android Apps To Get On Google Play Store That Will Make You Work Smarter UsefulTunde 1 163 09-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Dynamo
  NEWS: Google's Direct Auto-play Video Feature In Search Results; A Possibility Trillionclues 0 128 08-17-2017, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Trillionclues
  FIXED: Make Airtel 2gb For N200, 6gb For N500 Faster Like 4g Network Using Mtk Engineering ballowap 0 200 02-07-2017, 10:00 PM
Last Post: ballowap