Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solution! To Wordpress Comment Spam
I think there should be a PHP or Javascript for blocking SPAM in wordpress comments.

according to most of the tutorial we read online, akismet is pointed at as the spam blocking plugin, for those of us that went deep in WAPKA does day's will understand what am about to say: is'nt there any php code that will turn any LINKS or Html to (***********) or any prefered word, like wapka do?.

Coz i don't think the Akismet plugin is working as REQUIRED, i have over 8k(Eight thousand) Pending Spam comments on my blog, i do use BULK delete to Erase them sometimes, but i discover sometime, my reader may comment, so i have to just leave and make it READ!

if you have any PHP idea kindly drop, my own view is that; if its possible, there should be command to change link to Text

idropmypen
iam_choice

@dealwap @Laive @Dynamo @abcheats and all nctians
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
Lol, I’m sure you didn’t configure Akismet you just installed it and an expected it to work. I have used Akismet on lots of blogs and I have every reasons to tell you that it is the best WordPress antispam plugin.
@dealwap, i did but this plugin Expect me to Approve everycomment before it display
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
(11-04-2018, 06:33 AM)Dayyungadebisi Wrote:
@dealwap, i did but this plugin Expect me to Approve everycomment before it display

No, pls check your settings..
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
ok, @dealwap is there anyway you can give us tutorial on how to set up akismet plugin?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Do I Display Posts From Single Category On Wordpress Harsh 9 404 03-22-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Ekesmall
  HELP: Code Or Plugin Needed To Like Or Quote Post On Wordpress maximus 5 487 03-21-2017, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Harsh
  HELP: Tutorial on how to set Pagination on Wordpress needed dgreatnetguru 5 401 01-15-2017, 07:39 AM
Last Post: henry