Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TUTORIAL: How To Add Live Chat Functionality To Your Wordpress Site
Searching for an easy way to add WordPress live chat functionality to your site? While there are plenty of quality live chat plugins, live chat is a bit tricky because, unlike most WordPress plugins, you’re going to spend a ton of time in the plugin’s interface while chatting with customers.

The best thing is that you need to pick a WordPress live chat solution that’s not just easy to set up, but also gives you a solid set of tools to manage conversations with your customers. Otherwise, you’re going to struggle to stay on top of all your different conversations.

In this post, you’re going to learn How to Add Live Chat Functionality to your WordPress Site without any fuss using a solution that lets you respond to your customers from:

A web interface
Desktop apps for Windows or Mac
Mobile apps for iOS and Android
In order to get you that functionality, we chose to use a premium solution for that tutorial. But while it is a premium tool, you can get a 30-day free trial with no credit card required, so you’ll be able to follow this tutorial without spending a dime.

I have a detailed guide on how to set this up.

https://tuapress.com.ng/tutorial-how-to-...ress-site/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wonderful just wonderful Big Grin
CEO of Forgenest Inc. http://forgenest.com
Visit http://epage.cf/jonath45
[-] The following 1 user Likes jonath45's post:
  • CyberKeed
+1 kudos.
MY WEBSITE ExamRed.Tk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Codedrank's post:
  • CyberKeed
+1 kudos.
MY WEBSITE ExamRed.Tk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Codedrank's post:
  • CyberKeed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yoast Meta Box Stopped Working On Wordpress LatestJAMBNews 5 51 12-07-2018, 07:48 AM
Last Post: LatestJAMBNews
  FEED 13 Essential Tips To Help You Build A Trustworthy Website With Wordpress CyberKeed 0 16 11-14-2018, 10:16 AM
Last Post: CyberKeed
  ALERT:  I Want To Create A Biography Or Profile Site jonSnow 6 218 11-02-2018, 12:38 PM
Last Post: 46hype
  TUTORIAL: How To Remove /category/ From Wordpress Category Url Eddykul 8 477 10-22-2018, 12:51 AM
Last Post: djtazzy
  SHARED: Latest Naijaloaded Wordpress / Netwapblog Theme With New Div Class Names And Styles Yungjohnjoseph 3 293 08-20-2018, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Yungjohnjoseph
  ALERT:  Egbaloaded Site 4 Sell edemahgist 0 88 08-16-2018, 11:24 PM
Last Post: edemahgist
  Wordpress Vs Ghost Vs Medium – Which Is Best For Blogging? cheatex 2 140 08-12-2018, 08:42 PM
Last Post: dealwap
  HELP: Will Adsense Accept my Music Site ? Biycchu 1 235 07-09-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Spruce
  HELP: WordPress guru enter henry 14 469 07-02-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Henry2018
  Wordpress Guru Enter henry 4 226 06-29-2018, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Phanteez