Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TUTORIAL: How To Show Google Adsense On Any Blog Or Website Showing Blank Or Empty Space
Good day fellow webmasters and bloggers and happy Sunday, have not posted for a now but toady am sharing with you the simple way to show adsense on your blog using blogspot.com.
Have you been blogging for year with blogspot.com and not been approved by adsense?,don't have enough money to purchase a. Com,. Net,. In or any top league domain don't worry with this help you can show adsense ads on your blog.
So let's start the engine and keep moving
If you're qualified but your ads space are showing empty follow here
1.just remove the adsense widget which was originally added by adsense automatically.
2. Goto google.com/adsense/login and login your adsense dashboard
3.create ad unit responsive and copy the code.
4.paste it on the html/javascript widget and do the following
Let's say your responsive ad unit code you created was

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Bros -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
data-ad-slot="xxxxxxxx"
data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

Just enter it this way

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Bros -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
style="display:block"
data-ad-client="XXXXXXXXXXX"
data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>
And click save that's all hope it was helpful?
To verify check here naijacoderslab.blogspot.com

Please Biko WAP move this to homepage for others to see it it works on all platforms ranging from WordPress, blogger ,wix e.t.c
coding is always simple to them that believe@programming is thinking,typing and usually taught or learnt by examples.  
[-] The following 2 users Like sedenu4u's post:
  • Hackinubee, Laive
walahi u dey craze.... it worked!!!

hope they won't ban it sha

here-Skypoacher.net.ng
Stop exposing your google Adsense code on a forum like this.......you are violating ad sense policy
Always visit http://www.waparz.com (For lastest news, musics, and entertainment) http://www.ihemetech.blogspot.com (For Blogging tips, Programming, Computer, internet, phone hints)
(06-18-2017, 06:42 PM)Eddykul Wrote:
Stop exposing your google Adsense code on a forum like this.......you are violating ad sense policy

Thanks dude OK I will amend it now
coding is always simple to them that believe@programming is thinking,typing and usually taught or learnt by examples.  
(06-18-2017, 02:45 PM)Hackinubee Wrote:
walahi u dey craze.... it worked!!!

hope they won't ban it sha

here-Skypoacher.net.ng

Hahaha glad to hear that
(06-18-2017, 11:03 PM)sedenu4u Wrote:
Thanks dude OK I will amend it now

that's true the thing showed when I posted it
(06-19-2017, 06:03 AM)Hackinubee Wrote:
that's true the thing showed when I posted it

Good to hear that thank GOD it work for you
Wow..it worked for me..thanks a lot.pls hope it has no bad effect?

http://www.techwithjudith.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes TechwithJudith's post:
  • sedenu4u

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ALERT:  Verified Naija Adsense Account With 18dollars For Sale Ewonders 1 50 10-07-2018, 06:32 AM
Last Post: meeky
  How To Create An Amazon Affiliate Website In Nigeria Here Are 5 Easy Steps foster04 0 23 09-13-2018, 08:20 PM
Last Post: foster04
  HELP: What Do I Need To Do In My Website To Get Adsense Approval Adegoldop6 8 259 08-07-2018, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Sad33q9000
  HELP: Any Body Who Want To Give Out Adsense Please xpertmhic 1 68 08-04-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Adegoldop6
  TUTORIAL: 13 Things You Must Do Before Applying For Adsense hennyholla 7 235 06-04-2018, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Aaron
  SHARED: Low Earnings? Link Your Adsense To These Niches And Make Three Figure Income Monthly hennyholla 0 232 05-22-2018, 07:47 PM
Last Post: hennyholla
  HELP: I Need Help On My Google Adsense emmyloaded 3 131 05-06-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Gistlob
  Google Adsense With $5 For Sale adex3g 0 67 05-02-2018, 05:27 PM
Last Post: adex3g
  Coming Soon: New Google Adsense Easy Approval Keys Topkeh 0 70 05-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Topkeh
  HELP: Adsense Always Reject Me With This Message Sirkaytech 3 168 04-27-2018, 07:50 PM
Last Post: hennyholla