Pages (17): ) - 1 2 3 4 5 »
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Thread Of The Venom Project
Hello, following a recent decision to create an open source PHP project that will have features similar to the now-defunct PBNL script, we have decided to create this official thread for the project. The script shall be named "Venom". This project is open source and everyone is welcome to contribute to its development. No code contribution is too small! Smile

Whereas, we have agreed that the project will be built using the powerful CodeIgniter PHP framework. This is to aid rapid development and encourage team work.

Project document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Mvw...sp=sharing

Github repository:  VENOM

Feel free to ask questions and make your contributions as we kickstart the work process.

@dealwap
@cheated
@Dynamo
@jonath45
@Deelino
Always try not to spend tomorrow regretting what you should have done today! Smile
Nice, but before we start i want to know if everybody accepts the name - venom
Posting From http://ncgblog.ga
Also i would like to point out that my knowledge with codeigniter is 55%
Why don't you guys just name this project "Obalende CMS"

Any am up to help with my little graphics experience, am i allowed?
I am a proud member of Nigerian Coders Team
@Dynamo thanks for the name, I agree with it and Laive thank you for creating the thread and laying out some coding guidelines for the project. However, I will like to point out that the script should use PascalCase for the controller file names e.g UserController.php, MessageController.php, is helps for readability and easy debugging, since the files will contain a PHP class, it makes much sense for the file name to align with the class name. Is there a reason you prefer the curly brace to be stripped out? I think its better we have it to maintain readability also it helps for easy formatting, there are  timesyou might want to handle some complexity between an if-block, removing the curly brace won't help.
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
big thumbs up to NCT programmers, Amma take backseat for ds one
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hackinubee's post:
  • Laive
Oboy it is really an honour to be a part of this i just hope we pull this off , cuz we here on nct have talked about more than 5 projects which we did not even develop any
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
(08-19-2018, 12:20 PM)abcheats Wrote:
Oboy it is really an honour to be a part of this i just hope we pull this off , cuz we here on nct have talked about more than 5 projects which we did not even develop any

We are building this bro.
Anyone who needs write access to the document should indicate with their email address.
(08-19-2018, 12:44 PM)dealwap Wrote:
Anyone who needs write access to the document should indicate.

i need the doc boss
(08-19-2018, 12:45 PM)abcheats Wrote:
i need the doc boss

What's your Gmail address?
happy we starting this now..

Add me to the github project for contributions ayodeji780@gmail.com
@dealwap my gmail.is Abijahjohnnie@gmailcom
(08-19-2018, 12:44 PM)dealwap Wrote:
Anyone who needs write access to the document should indicate with their email address.

Please send it to tyroklonejr@gmail.com
(08-19-2018, 11:40 AM)dealwap Wrote:
@Dynamo thanks for the name, I agree with it and Laive thank you for creating the thread and laying out some coding guidelines for the project. However, I will like to point out that the script should use PascalCase for the controller file names e.g UserController.php, MessageController.php, is helps for readability and easy debugging, since the files will contain a PHP class, it makes much sense for the file name to align with the class name. Is there a reason you prefer the curly brace to be stripped out? I think its better we have it to maintain readability also it helps for easy formatting, there are  timesyou might want to handle some complexity between an if-block, removing the curly brace won't help.

@dealwap no need to thank me for the script name. Am just happy everyone accepted it.
Pages (17): ) - 1 2 3 4 5 »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ALERT:  Project I Need Wallet.ng Clone Php Script GreaTXX 0 167 08-20-2017, 09:57 PM
Last Post: GreaTXX
  Please Help Me With Php Forum Thread Code Finesix 0 169 08-05-2017, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Finesix