Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is How I Ranked From 1st - 5th On Search Engine
it was a great mess from my heart as i loose my site ranking space on search engine over trying to update the version, i lost all files and could not retain all but only to reinstall the cms back and better but the main problem is to fix the 404 error or broken link that will occure because the cms am using does not have a broken link fixer or 404 redirection plugin, thou and behold as an seo expert i fixed the issues through my search engine webmaster dashboard tool and now am ranking back on 1st and 2nd page...

Thanks to jah jehovah nise, mimo o.

Thanks to http://www.pyradic.com owner for fixing the problem for me.

Cc @dynamo, @dealwap, @eddykul, @hackinubee
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
[-] The following 1 user Likes wisetalent1's post:
  • Hackinubee
Interesting Cool
Please anyone with script for mp3-tag with Voice tag included should help me. Thanks in advance..
CEO @ https://qqcoded.com/
https://qqcoded.com/download-album-blayz...ed-ep-zip/
SIM CLONING:
To All Internet Gangsters And Street Hustlers, SIM Card Cloning Is Now Available And Real!

If You Need Someone's SIM Card/Target/Clients Sim Card To Be Cloned, Am Fully Here For You To Confirm!

All Networks Available!!!
Mail Me: Oparagnes@gmail.com
Are you ready to make money from advertising ? contact me on WhatsApp for more info 07067890804
Join the Nevadabridge TV company today. I'll guide you through the process of applying.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-26-2018, 02:28 PM)alexnurreo Wrote:
Are you ready to make money from advertising ? contact me on WhatsApp for more info 07067890804
Join the Nevadabridge TV company today. I'll guide you through the process of applying.

Are you Normal
(05-26-2018, 12:35 PM)Simcloner Wrote:
SIM CLONING:
To All Internet Gangsters And Street Hustlers, SIM Card Cloning Is Now Available And Real!

If You Need Someone's SIM Card/Target/Clients Sim Card To Be Cloned, Am Fully Here For You To Confirm!

All Networks Available!!!
Mail Me: Oparagnes@gmail.com

Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Forum , Wrong Comment, Wrong Post, By A Wrong People , With A Wrong Username ... Seriously who name his/her self @simcloner .. ode f**k off
(05-27-2018, 07:48 AM)abcheats Wrote:
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Forum , Wrong Comment, Wrong Post, By A Wrong People , With A Wrong Username ... Seriously who name his/her self @simcloner .. ode f**k off

Lol bro. I don dey laugh for the past 10 mins now.

No mind the guy jare him na hustler. Wey just they find person wey he go scam. Afterall we are all lazynigerians Big Grin
Posting From http://ncgblog.ga
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dynamo's post:
  • abcheats
(05-27-2018, 07:46 AM)abcheats Wrote:
Are you Normal

Yes, but I'm not sure about you.. Maybe abnormality runs in your family

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TUTORIAL: Search Engine Optimization - Tutorial #1 cheatex 2 562 09-09-2018, 05:33 AM
Last Post: sheikhmizan
  Case Study: A New Google Search Result We Haven’t Noticed Deelino 4 297 07-04-2018, 01:20 AM
Last Post: jonath45
  SHARED: Dublin Core Target Search Engine Optimization By Khulnawap.com With Asritd Abdullahsk 0 53 11-13-2017, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Abdullahsk
Exclamation TUTORIAL: Where To Put Keywords For Better Rankings On Search Engines OlabiyiMalik 0 101 11-04-2017, 06:57 AM
Last Post: OlabiyiMalik
  Top 15 Search Engine Optimization (seo) Techniques Tuazor 4 543 09-18-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: segiade
  No 1 Mistake That Makes Your Site Not To Be Ranked High In Google Search Engine xtainzy 4 243 06-16-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: xtainzy
  HELP: 12 Good Ways To Improve Your Search Engine Ranking On Google Clickmaster Click Hacklord 1 363 03-12-2017, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Matikho
  HELP: My Site Is No More Showing In Google Search Again emmyloaded 11 725 01-07-2017, 02:25 PM
Last Post: bfaschat
  SHARED: How To Search On Google Globally (All Countries) Without Redirecting To Your Country Clickmaster Click Hacklord 1 305 12-23-2016, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Primebaze
  HELP: More Indepth Tutorial On Search Engine Optimization Macloaded 13 766 12-09-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Macloaded