Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are The Main Things For Starting A Successful Company?
Share with your experience please, I'm preparing for starting my own during next year.
The right start up team is first and important
It's not an easy thing at all. Together with my friend we started an organic food company several years ago and even now
we still have much to develop. Can't say that our company became very profitable but we didn't fail during the first years like it often
happens in case of many startups and in my opinion it's a great success too Shy

From our experience I can say that the most important things are:

- finding your sphere with not a too great general competition

- having an interesting idea for startup and well-made business plan at least for several first years

- creating a good, qualified work team

- creating a good management/control system

- using various tech innovations in your work https://idapgroup.com/enterprise-mobile-development/
- developing a network for your customers and business partners

- qualified advertising

These are the main things for every type of business but of course depending on a certain company they can vary. Also you should be really patient, hardworking and love what you're planning to do under30ceo.com/10-qualities-of-a-successful-entrepreneur .
The first thing to do when You want to start up your business is to first draft out your BUSINESS PLAN, your CASH FLOW RECORDS.. the both will always keep you in line.. 
CEO @ QQ Coded

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TUTORIAL: Step By Step Guide To Registering A Business Name Or A Company In Nigeria vssmindng 1 8 10-16-2018, 08:36 AM
Last Post: vssmindng
  Guide On How To Turn You Website Into Your Company’s No.1 Salesman? ebrandmanagers 1 161 05-29-2018, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Osdas
  Please Vote For This Agro Company Dayyungadebisi 0 37 05-29-2018, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Dayyungadebisi
  This Investment Company Will Invest Free For You, Then You Can Do Your Own Michael 0 68 05-14-2018, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Michael
  5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 ebrandmanagers 3 200 01-23-2018, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Siaosl
  SHARED: Aerobotics-a Data Anne Drone Company Techwatch 0 50 11-14-2017, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Techwatch
  5 Things You Write On Your Cv That Deny You Interviews - dealwap 2 202 01-31-2017, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Foodfieldng
  Things You Can Do To Put Yourself Through School dealwap 11 482 01-24-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Ahkohd
  Why You Should Ask Questions At Your Next Tech Company Interview dealwap 0 260 01-13-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: dealwap
  Tips On Putting Together A Successful Cv dealwap 0 137 01-13-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: dealwap