Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are The Updates You Will Like On The Forum?
Are there any updates you will like to see on NCT FORUM? either designs or new features you will like? Pls share them with us below. We are about going through a huge upgrade that could affect our overall architecture even database.
It takes so long to learn simplicity.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dealwap's post:
  • Eddykul
Just make it fun and entertaining to developers
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cavdy's post:
  • dealwap
Ya... A code playground will be great
I am a proud member of NIgerian Coders Team
[-] The following 1 user Likes abcheats's post:
  • dealwap
I'll like you to add features like Tutorials on how to create app for blogs, WordPress Theme cloning (Most important) and also organizing a competition and contest which everyone will engage in so as to have fun
@dealwap i dont want to be a moderator on nct.. I want to be part of d pple that made nct great.. I dont mind if we could make new changes in design, logo, traffic chasing, reputation building ..

Am ready.. Even if na to code anything nd drop to make dis forum great am ready for d task.. I dont want just moderator i want success..
(08-07-2018, 09:43 PM)Anonymous Wrote:
I'll like you to add features like Tutorials on how to create app for blogs, WordPress Theme cloning (Most important) and also organizing a competition and contest which everyone will engage in so as to have fun

They are avaliable already na..
(08-08-2018, 02:34 AM)Deelino Wrote:
@dealwap i dont want to be a moderator on nct.. I want to be part of d pple that made nct great.. I dont mind if we could make new changes in design, logo, traffic chasing, reputation building ..

To me I don't see anything wrong with what you said, everything there is OK, appling changes on this full will look somehow, and may be complicated for users.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELsMB's post:
  • dealwap
To me, before thinking of that, it will be better to move this forum into a stable and secure hosting where users will try to access the forum, and it will always be there, not coming to the page and is either the forum is offline or something else happen.

You know, what you got to do in bringing the best for your users. There are lots of things and features you need to add
[-] The following 1 user Likes ELsMB's post:
  • dealwap
Well just like the saying if it ain't broken dont fix it, i see no reason for new features in this forum. The biggest feature of nct is wat we gain and learn from it. But if u are planning on going ahead please add the mydownloads plugin to nct so developers can submit and download projects here on nct, rather than hosting projects on other platforms.

Another thing is u dont need newpoints too o. Unless u wan dey give people actual money for the points dey earn.

Anyway the decission is urs bro.
@dealwap
Posting From http://ncgblog.ga
[-] The following 2 users Like Dynamo's post:
  • dealwap, Eddykul
(08-07-2018, 09:43 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

cloner.... My friend go and learn how to code so you can contribute to the coding world not cloning people's sweat......
(08-08-2018, 06:32 AM)Dynamo Wrote:
Well just like the saying if it ain't broken dont fix it, i see no reason for new features in this forum. The biggest feature of nct is wat we gain and learn from it. But if u are planning on going ahead please add the mydownloads plugin to nct so developers can submit and download projects here on nct, rather than hosting projects on other platforms.

Another thing is u dont need newpoints too o. Unless u wan dey give people actual money for the points dey earn.

Anyway the decission is urs bro.
@dealwap

Am buying INI this idea right away. A mydownloads plugin will really be a big hit!
(08-09-2018, 12:08 PM)Trillionclues Wrote:
Am buying INI this idea right away. A mydownloads plugin will really be a big hit!

Abi o. But in the end na dealwap go decide.
Posting From http://ncgblog.ga

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: Who's Ready To Help?!; I Want To Create An Education Forum Samboizz 11 108 10-12-2018, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Spruce
  ALERT:  Please Guys Join Our New Webmasters Forum Today Www.wapforum.com.ng Flexible080 13 493 09-23-2018, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Dianaro1
  SHARED: Top 10 Forum Sites In Nigeria 2016raven 21 809 08-31-2018, 08:17 PM
Last Post: LoyalZeddy
  ALERT:  Let Me Introduce You To A New Forum mikolo 6 271 08-10-2018, 03:58 PM
Last Post: mikolo
  Runescape Combat Pets And Premier Club Updates Cheap Rs Gold DariusHeyman10 0 2,060 06-14-2018, 03:14 AM
Last Post: DariusHeyman10
  SHARED: Runescape Combat Pets And Premier Club Updates Cheap Rs Gold DariusHeyman10 0 46 06-11-2018, 03:10 AM
Last Post: DariusHeyman10
  How To Post A New Thread On Nct Forum dealwap 21 7,012 05-14-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Ahmad
  HELP: How Can I Create Forum On Mybb? theyvid 2 133 03-16-2018, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Ablyz
  HELP: How Do I Create Forum With Wordpress tmerlin 8 407 01-27-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: 2016raven
  TUTORIAL: Get Google Crawl Your Forum Post In Wapsites Spruce 6 246 01-06-2018, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Deelino