Being the most popular social media app, WhatsApp has some amazing features. But do you use this app till all its ability? Do you know how to chat with two users at the same time in WhatsApp? How can you chat secretly on WhatsApp? like these hacks, Here you will get to know about 11 new WhatsApp tricks and tips that you can use to make your WhatsApp chatting easy and interesting.
Use WhatsApp On Two Smartphones With the Same Number
Using the same WhatsApp account on more than one device is not possible. But with our this WhatsApp trick you can use WhatsApp on two different smartphones with the same number.
To do so, follow the below steps:
- Open the web browser on the second smartphone in which WhatsApp is not installed.
- Now search: web.whatsapp.com
- It will automatically redirect you to the WhatsApp home page. Now go to browser options, and choose “Request desktop site” after doing that, it will open up the desired WhatsApp Web with a QR code displayed prominently.
- Now open WhatsApp in the first smartphone, then go to options/settings and choose “WhatsApp Web” (If you are already using WhatsApp Web on any other browser, you will have to log out before proceeding). It will fire up the QR scanner.
- Scan the QR code displayed on the second phone with the WhatsApp app on the first smartphone. Once the QR code gets scanned, you can simultaneously use WhatsApp on two different phones with the same number.
Trick to chat with two different WhatsApp contacts at same time
On WhatsApp, you can send one message at one time. But what if, you can send two messages to two different WhatsApp contacts at the same time. With this simple trick, you can do this.
- Open the web browser on a smartphone or on a laptop.
- Now search for web.whatsapp.com (Note: if you are using a smartphone for this trick then go to browser options, and choose “Request desktop site” so that it can display QR Code)
- Now open WhatsApp in the smartphone, then go to options/settings and choose “WhatsApp Web” and scan the QR Code.
- After scanning the QR code, you can use WhatsApp on two devices and can send messages to two different Whatsapp contacts at the same time.
Identify Fake WhatsApp Account
To use WhatsApp, you have to provide a valid mobile number so that WhatsApp can send you an OTP and you can use that OTP to verify your number. Since WhatsApp sends OTP in the message, there are lots' people who are using fake numbers or some special apps to receive WhatsApp activation SMS.
Just try to Whatsapp call the contact you want to check if it’s fake or original. Because free numbers or virtual numbers are practically always offline or inactive.
Use WhatsApp as Personal Diary
With the help of the WhatsApp group feature, You can use WhatsApp as your personal online diary. Just create a group and add anyone in your group who doesn’t use WhatsApp much. Once the group is created remove the person from the group and you are the way to go, to use WhatsApp as your personal diary.
The best benefit of this is that you shouldn’t have to write a day, date and time every day. Because It will get generated automatically.
Use WhatsApp with AI
With our WhatsApp trick, you can read, reply to Whatsapp message without typing. You can do this by using a virtual assistant. Yes, like Siri Apple’s personal virtual assistant, you can ask Siri to read out your message. Even you can send WhatsApp message using Siri like: “Hey Siri, send a WhatsApp message to [contact]”. For this, you have to allow your smartphone personal assistant to access your WhatsApp.
Create GIF with WhatsApp
On Whatsapp, you can edit an image before sharing it with others. And now you can create GIF using Whatsapp and can share it with your friends. But, you can only create GIF’s using videos that are saved on your smartphone.
To create GIF using WhatsApp, Open the WhatsApp chat of the contact with whom you want to send the GIF. Now click on the attach icon-> and select the gallery option -> and go to videos. Select the video you want to create a GIF. When the selection is complete, you have to adjust the video length to 6 seconds or less, as WhatsApp does not support more than 6 seconds of gifs.
Once you adjust the length of fewer than 6 seconds, you will get the option of converting it to a GIF, which will appear as a slider on the top right. Now all you need to do is take the slider towards GIF, and you’re set.
Send Private Message To Group Member Without Knowing Others
On WhatsApp, as a group member, you might want to send a private message to another member of the group without letting other members. With this trick, you can send a private message to any group member.
Press and hold the member chat whom you want to reply privately, once you select the person chat tap on the three dots on the top right corner. Now you there will be a Reply Privately option just click on it and the message will appear in your one-to-one chat with the text box below. Now just reply to the message you have selected.
WhatsApp Trick to see which contact using most storage of your mobile
With this simple WhatsApp tip, you can list groups and contacts in the order of most storage uses of your smartphone. To use this storage usage feature, go to Settings and click on Data and storage usage and click on Storage usage which will show you the storage used by contact or group.
Send a group message without making a group
Might be you are using this feature, but if you don’t know about this feature just read the next few lines about this feature. WhatsApp “New Broadcast” feature allows you to send a single message to your multiple WhatsApp contacts without creating a group of those members.
Let’s take an example, suppose you have received information about “Paytm Scam” and you want to share this information with your family and friends, and also you don’t want to create a group of those people. So, what you have to do is just create a broadcast list of them:
- Click on three dots present on the top right corner.
- Then click on New Broadcast.
- Tap + or type in contact names to choose recipients from your contact list.
- After following the above three steps tap on done and then tap on create. You have successfully created a broadcast list.
So when you send a message to the Broadcast List, it will send to all broadcast recipients. The recipients will receive the message as a normal message. And when any of the recipients reply, it will appear as a normal message in your Chats screen. His/Her reply will not be sent to other recipients in the Broadcast List.
So, above are the 11 best and new Whatsapp tricks and tips which you can use and make your Whatsapp chatting easy and interesting. If you find this article useful, then share it with others so that they can know about these WhatsApp tips & tricks.